They React To Their Fears.(GoM)

Kuroko:

Kuroko was unlike any of his other friends, it wasn't just the fact that he had different morales on the true way to play basketball. It was also because whatever you tried to scare him with, never seemed to work. One day, you got curious enough to ask him what his fear was.

"My fear is that someday everyone will forget about me, like a shadow is easily over-looked. My fear is losing the one that I truly love (Your Name)." He answers.

You taken aback by his unexpected answer and you cannot help but wrap your arms around his neck and squeeze affectionately.

"You're too cute Kuroko, like hell I would leave you."

Kise:

You had decided to go camping with Kise and as you begin to dig in search for fish bait. You hear a girly scream behind you and turn around to see Kise pressed up against a tree as he tried to climb it to get away from whatever was making him screech. You draw nearer and crouch to see a small baby earthworm wiggling out of the dirt and you would have face palmed if your hands weren't muddy.

"Kise. It's just a worm...see?" You pick it up and shove it near his face to earn another yell as he tries to scramble away from you.

"(Your Name)-icchi! PLEASE!! Get it away from me!!! WAHHHH!" He manages to dodge your thrusting arm and begins to run  as you chase him.

That night he refused to enter the tent as he was suspisiocus that you were still up to no good, and for goodness sake he knew you too well.

"(YOUR NAME)-IICCCCHHIIIIIII!!!" He screams as you finally convince him that nothing was wrong, and that he was "safe" to come in.

Aomine:

Your class was participating in a hike as a part of your physical education class. Aomine was an exceptional hiker and he seemed to be the only one with enough energy as he followed the trail. At first, he was so lazy that you had to half drag him along until you finally had enough of it. You promised him a kiss if he just tried to participate and he shot right up to his feet. Just as you barely catch up to his long stride, you bump into his back as he suddenly freezes. Before you could exclaim in annoyance you catch him staring at something above him and you look too.

"(Your Name)....what..what do we fucking do about that?!" He points shakily as he is frozen in place in horror.

"What do you mean what do we do with it? We just walk past it Aho." You scoff as you duck harmlessly and Aomine suddenly reaches and latched on to your arm as he hid himself inside his school jersey.

"Well well...not so tough now are you?" You tease as he trails behind you closely for what he considered protection.

"Shut up (Your Name). Bee stings fucking hurt alright!?"

Akashi:

Akashi was the most fearless man that you had met in your whole life. Under most circumstances where you would be screaming in fright, he could remain calm at any situation and execute actions that needed to be done to calm you down and ensure no harm.

However you found his weakness when he sneers at your cute dog in distaste and scorn.

"W-what's wrong? What did (Your Dog's Name) ever do to you?" You laugh at his expression as he turns his head to the side with a scowl.

"I don't know why you own those creatures. They're disobedient, what's the point in having them if you can't control them." He mutters as he dismisses you with a hand as he turns around.

The truth was, dogs were the only creatures not afraid to disobey him, and for that, he wanted to steer clear.

Midorima:

Midorima suggested that you both start walking home together after practices and you gratefully accepted. You were secretly happy that he was willing to exit his comfort zone just to be closer to you.

Just as you both turn the corner while having a rather casual conversation about his lucky items, you see him freeze between his words and follow his gaze to a little cat that was stalking across the road. It would have been harmless if it wasn't for Midorima turning blue in fright.

He quickly clears his throat to mend the awkward situation he had put himself in and suggested that you both take the long way around.

In reality, he was scared to death that the cat would claw out his eyeballs again.

Murasakibara:

You were walking beside Murasakibara as you both examined the farm animals at the barn you were visiting for a social action class. As soon as you both spot the crops, Murasakibara hides behind you and puts his hands on your shoulders, using you like a shield. He seemed to forget that he was thrice your size and almost made you topple backwards.

"What's wrong Atsushi?" You ask and he points at the black crow perched on top of the fence.

You let out a laugh as turn around to ruffle his hair nicely.

"Don't worry Atsushi, they won't come near you." You say confidently as you give him a big smile.

"How do you know that (Your Name)-chin?" He mumbles.

"I know because I'll protect you from them!" You laugh and he smiles again as he begins to walk again.

"Or they won't come near you because you're as tall and even more scary looking than that scarecrow." You mutter under your breath.

"Did you say something (Your Name)-chin?" He calls back to you and you wave your hands in front of your face.

"N-nothing!"