Vanilla Chocolate.(Murasakibara Atsushi LEMON)

-Murasakibara should be hired to do hair commercials. It's too fab to not be acknowledged. Dude, if he acted like he does during games, he would definitely stand behind Kiyoshi. I enjoy his infuriated and serious persona. It's seriously hella hot LOL! 10/10 would fuck.Enjoy!-

"(Your Name)-chin?" Murasakibara mutters with his chin on resting on top of your head.

"Mm?" You hum an answer.

"Why do you smell so sweet?" He questions curiously as he takes another small sniff.

"Oh..it's probably my new body oil...it has the scent of Vanilla Chocolate Fudge." You answer as you reach above you and allow him to take a better smell of your arm.

"It makes me want to eat you up (Your Name)-chin." He hums into your ear and a shudder runs up your spine instinctively.

You instantly feel yourself growing moist at his seductively serious tone. He brings his hands up to his oversized t shirt that you had borrowed from him for the night. It happened regularly, you would come over to do homework with him, and will always end up staying over for the night. He slips it off easily, exposing your protruding buds that he brings his soft lips to gently.

He pushes you down on to the bed gently with his weight and you trail your hands along his arms as his lips trail up your neck; leaving dark purple love marks all over your collar and below your jawline. His long hair tickles you and you cannot help but run your fingers through his silky smooth lilac hair. You watch him as he slips off his thin layer that barely closed over his bulging erection. This wasn't the first time having intercourse with him, but every single time felt like the first. His length stands tall as you see his veins pulsing as he begins to tie up his hair with a small hair tie. It would probably get in the way of seeing your face, and whenever he touched you, he would want to see all of you clearly.

Your nerves scream the sensation of pleasure as he lubricates your walls, you see his lower muscles clench and unclench as he rubs himself against you gently. Numerous amounts of spasms rack your upper body and you almost climax right there and then, but you manage to suppress it by biting your lip hard. He begins to penetrate you as slowly as possible, and you weren't sure if he was being considerate or teasing. You feel your walls being stretched out to the max as you take in small gasps until you feel your rear touch his upper thighs. All of him was in all of you, and you hear Murasakibara let out a moan through his lips as he feels the natural contractions of your walls around him.

"A-Atsushi...!" You mewl as he begins to thrust into you at a reasonably tolerable pace. The waves of pleasure laced with the stinging pain was something you had learned to grow accustomed to.

Murasakibara bites down on to his lips as he concentrates on keeping the rhytmn constant. He holds your breasts, fondling them with both of his large hands before clenching your already hard bud between his fingers. You moan through his tongue wrestling as you feel your womb tightening. It seemed like your giant had noticed too, and he begins to thrust with more velocity to make sure you both climaxed together. As the speed increases, you find yourself bucking your hips higher and harder to maximise the penetration effect. All of it pays off as he manages to find your G-spot.

"Ahhh..! Yes!! Atsushi!" You let out lewd cries and whimpers as the skin slapping suddenly intensifies.

He buries himself deep inside of you and you feel his member twitch multiple times inside of you as he comes more than once. He totally empties himself into you, and you feel some of his semen leaking out as he pulls out at long last. He glances down at your heaving chest and the sticky aftermath before pulling himself closer again to wrap his long arms around you. You feel his chest rising against your back as you are wrapped in his special cuddles.

"(Your Name)-chin is like sweets. You're the only one besides that that can make me feel this good."