They Come Home Tired. (GoM+Kiyoshi)

-I did one for where YOU came home tired, so why not make one for them amiright?GUYS LOOK AT KIYOSHI NODDING OFF. HE'S SOOO ADORABLEEE.....HALP.-

Kuroko:

  You were in the process of cooking dinner when you hear the front door click open. You peer out into the living room and see Kuroko emerge from the corner. Unlike his usual self, he seemed super tired, and the dark circles were clearly evident under his eyes. He must have tired himself out again and pushed himself to the limit with the match he had today.

"Hey Kuroko...tired?" You ask about his day as usual and set down a warm cup of tea as he plops down on to the couch with a sigh.

"Yeah..sorry (Your Name)..but can we eat dinner on the couch today? I don't really think I can move around much tonight." He asks a bit guitily and you cannot help but let out a soft giggle.

"That's probably a good idea, wait here, I'll bring it on a tray." You agree as you begin to walk into the kitchen.

"Aren't you forgetting something (Your Name)." He asks seriously as he looks into your eyes with an even more serious face.

"Huh? I don't think...so?" You say confused and he grabs your hand and pulls you roughly as you say so.

"You forgot to give me a 'welcome home kiss." He says with a straight face.

"How on earth can you say cheesy stuff like that with such a straight face!? Geez." You sigh as you give him a small kiss before pushing yourself up.

"Aomine-kun gave me some tips..I guess it does work after all."

Kise:

  As soon as you hear the door open, you sigh as you hear Kise call your name out whilst whining.

"(YOUR NAME)-ICCCHHIIIIIIII.....I'MMMM SO TIREDDDD.....!" He exclaims as he rushes to you with his arms outstretched.

He clings on to your body as he sobs into your neck. You stand there for some time before a vein pops and you knee him away.

"If you're so tired, how the hell do you have the strength to yell so loudly?" You tease as he quivers at your mean demeanor.

"Wah!!!! (Your Name)-icchi is so mean!" He pouts as he wraps his arms around your neck from the behind once again. Before you could head butt him again, his hands trail up your shirt and you cannot help but let out a small gasp.

"You know what will make me feel a little better (Your Name)-icchi." He whispers into your ear coyly.

Akashi:

  You had a feeling that today wasn't Akashi's day as soon as he stepped into the door. He usually calls a greeting. However, for today, he had his lips set out on a straight line as he wore a pretty worn out expression. You watch silently as he loosens his tie with one hand while heaving a sigh.

"Rough day?" You ask softly and you watch as his shoulders relax a little. He did enjoy talking about his day with you and just seeing your face made him happy.

"Yeah." He sighs as you draw closer to help him unravel his tie properly. As you do so, you notice him peering into your face and you stop to look at him.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" You laugh nervously and he gives you a soft smile as he wraps his strong arms around you.

"Nothing..you're just getting more and more beautiful every time I look at you." He says as he rests his chin on your head while heaving another sigh.

"The butler says dinner is ready, I'm sure you'll like it since I helped the chef cook it." You grin as you finally pull away, his hand still resting on your hip as you both walk to the dining room.