Cheer Me Up.(Ogiwara Shigehiro)

-He likes girls that are cheerful and energetic. Better stay away from me when I'm on my period then. This was a story trade I've decided to do with ReddeVelvette ! I hope you enjoy!-

  You've been going out with Ogiwara since junior high, and you couldn't be happier. He enjoyed the way you would smile through anything, even when there was absolutely nothing to smile about. He also loved the way you looked on the bright side of everything.

  Since Junior High, you competed in numerous amounts of basketball games for your team. You and Ogiwara were profoundly skilled at the same sport, which was probably why you were both so close and understanding with each other. Ogiwara loved playing basketball until he was to face the Generation of Miracles head on. He has always been the one that would never give up, even under the obvious truth that they would lose. However, ever since that game, he had suddenly decided to quit. He fell off the high horse that he was once on, and seemed like he wasn't planning to play again. No-one knew if he was going to reclaim his passion for basketball, not even you.

"Okay. We're going to make the upcoming festival sports orientated, the principal has chosen the school P.E committee to carry out the preparations." You check the notes you had made earlier as you read them off to your group.

"Yeah good idea! We should use basketball as a theme! Ogiwara! You used to be the ace..you should know a lot about basketball!" They exclaim and you could see that he was getting a little uncomfortable.

"That's right! We can even have the court for students to be divided up and play a friendly match! You're going to play right Ogiwara?" They bombard him with pressured questions and he has nothing to say as he gives you a look.

"I have something to do at home today so I'll be heading off." He lies smoothly as he shrugs on his bag.

"Oh I have to go too! (Your Classmate's Name), just make sure we run through what we need to do and we'll be fine for next week!" You nod as you rush out the door yourself to catch up with your boyfriend.

"Ogiwara! Hold up!" You call and gently place your hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not playing in that match-" He begins but you stop him as you put a hand up.

"Yeah I know. It's okay. I play basketball too you know, I'll just say I'll play instead. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go buy some ice cream before we head home." You smile up at him and Ogiwara smiles back, you could tell that he was less annoyed now.

  The sun begins to set as you walk side by side with ice cream sandwiches in your hands. He reaches his other free hand down and holds on to your hand softly as he blushes a little while averting his eyes. You look up at his face to almost burst into laughter, there were crumbs all over his face, and you reach up softly and brush the corner of his mouth, as well as his lips.

"Geez...you eat like a baby." You giggle and his face turns serious; and you stop laughing.

"(Your Name). I think I'll consider playing in the match next week. If I get to play with you, then maybe I'll enjoy it again." He says softly as he closes the distance between you; inching closer.

"Oh you're so on..Ace. I'm going to win." You grin teasingly as he brings his lips to yours for a small but soft kiss.

"No way that's going to happen." He smiles too.

"You want to bet? Whaddya wanna bet?!" You scrunch your lips up.

"The one who loses has to cook the other their favorite food." He bargains and you laugh again.

"Come on! Noritama is the easiest thing to make in the world. Good luck trying to make (Your Favorite Food)!"

You share another sweet kiss as you both continue to walk, his arms around your shoulders comfortingly.

~~~~

*Noritama- It's japanese rice seasoning, usually flake of nori(Seaweed) and ground fish. It's sprinkled on rice, or mixed with it to make onigiri (Rice Balls).

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed this update! 

NEXT UPDATE: They React To You On Your Period (GoM+Kiyoshi)

Love,

Winnie.