They React To You Coming Home Tired (GoM)

Kuroko:

Kuroko could tell that you had a rough day at work as soon as you walked into the apartment. He could hear the loud thud of you kicking off your shoes carelessly and also the lazy footsteps along the house. He walked into the living room as you plop on to the couch like a dead animal; burying your face into the couch as you let out a small groan from the tiredness. Kuroko cannot help but smile at how adorable you acted as he approached you. He quickly drops a small kiss to your head and pats your back gently.

"I bought you some of your favorite (Your Favorite Snack's Name). Eat them after dinner."

Kise:

Kise jumped out of his skin as he heard the door slam open. He let out a sigh as he realized that it was just you. You had a habit of scaring Kise all the time, and he was such an easy target too. Today he noticed the extra strength you used to pry open the small door, which meant that you were probably in a pissed mood or just tired. Your tiredness always translated into anger at times. He notices the dark circles under your frowned face when he emerges to greet you. He automatically opens his arms wide with his cheerful face and gives you a nice hug. This was his way of cheering you up and making you feel more energetic, his cheerful personality rubbed off on you every single time.

"You must be tired (Your Name)-icchi! I'll give you a back massage after dinner!"

Aomine:

Aomine is awaken from his nap by the front door opening. He strains his ears to hear your usual footsteps but hears nothing. He groaned as he got up unwillingly to make sure it wasn't a thief or something. He knew this was probably not the case, since he was a policeman. Aomine was having a pretty rough day too, since working tiring shifts weren't exactly easy. When he trudges along the living room while stretching, he sees you collapsed just in front of the door and his heart jumps to his throat. He rushes to your side; worried, but is greeted by your tactless snoring and he automatically relaxes, realizing that nothing was wrong. He lets out a relieved yet annoyed sigh as he picks you up easily with his strong arms. He plops you on to the bed and snuggles in with you, falling fast asleep with his arms around you.

"(Your Name)...such a pain..."

Akashi:

Whenever you got too stressed out and tired from over working, you were the kind to burst into tears at the smallest things. Your emotions were all over the place as you entered the house. Akashi would never be greeting you when you came home, not because he did not want to, but because he had a pile of paperwork and phone calls to take. Being the heir of a successful business did have responsibilities that needed to be taken care of. However, he would sense that you weren't okay the minute you entered and go out of his way to ask about your day. He would give you a long kiss that lifted the burden off your shoulders slowly, then suggest to go out for dinner someplace nice.

"I can't have my wife having such a hard time. I'll make you feel better (Your Name). Don't you worry."

Midorima: 

Midorima would be in the process of taking care of his nails when he would hear you plop on to the couch with a massive groan. When he came to check up on you, he noticed the dark circles under your eyes. His heart clenched painfully as he wanted to comfort you, but he just didn't know how. He also notices how thin you've become and plans to cook you something. You knew he was a horrible cook, and he knew that about himself too. So when he presented you with a bowl of instant ramen perfectly cooked with a soft-boiled egg. You knew he had worked super hard to make you something that would be rendered easy to anyone. Before he could go back to the bed room to finish some paperwork on his patients, you lean over and drop a kiss on his cheek quickly, earning yourself a blush and a 'nandayo'.

"What was that...nandayo."

Mursakibara:

Murasakibara would silently nuzzle at you as you stared at a wall for the last 30 minutes. He tilted his head to notice your blank eyes and tired face and placed his head on your lap, nuzzling like a little kid. When you don't react right away, he lifts himself up a little and gives you a kiss. After that he would make you your favorite dish and hug you all night until you were feeling better the next day. He would seem to have been a lazy boyfriend, but he was pretty attentive. He would offer you some of his favorite sweets when you know he doesn't like to share at all. When you finally smiled, he would smile too, and give you another one of his big bear hugs before heading off to work himself.

"I'll bring you back a cupcake (Your Name)-chin."