Author's Note. (Please Read)

Hey hey readers!!

So I have some bad news and good news. I'll jump straight into the bad news first. My laptop screen cracked and my screen has to be fixed by a professional. This means that I will have to get it fixed and I won't have my laptop with me for god knows how long. So the updates may decrease significantly. Of course, I will still try to update through my phone and tablet but it takes more time typing it that way than typing through a real keyboard. So I'm just here to let you guys know about the situation and so you aren't surprised by the lack of updates later on. I do hope that they fix my laptop as soon as possible, but until then I guess you guys have to bare with me. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

The good news is that I am starting two new oneshot books. A Haikyuu one and also a Diamond no Ace one. If any of you read or watch any of these two sports animes, feel free to check them out! I'm pretty pumped to be writing for another genre of sport and it sounds pretty fun. It also feels good to expand my writing capacity because I just love these animes too. So yeah, that's it for now. I will let you guys know when I get my laptop back through my usual comments I put before my oneshots.

Well, have a great day.

Love,

Winnie.