Kise Ryouta (The Christmas Tree)

-Enjoy!-

"What?!?!" you cannot help but exclaim as Kise breaks the news.

"I-It's nothing really serious. They just want to feature us in the upcoming Christmas Edition." he mumbles as he scratches the back of his head guiltily.

"No way. I'm not doing it!" you declare as you fold your arms across your chest to get the point across.

"Come on (Your Name)-icchi! Please?!? They aren't nude shots or anything! They just want some shots of my Christmas life, and I told the interviewer that I spend it with my girlfriend. So you HAVE to do it!" He pleads as he grabs on to you before you could walk away from him.

You sigh as you glance up to see him with his best puppy face performance and almost burst out laughing. But you bite your tongue just in time and cough to get rid of the temptations. You could neither say no nor could you get mad at this idiot.

"Fine. But you owe me one." you sigh.

"YAY! Thank you so much (Your Name)-icchi!"

"You're smothering me you you big oaf! Anyway, what do we have to prepare for the shoot?" you groan as you shove him off of you with your foot.

"W-well. We need to put up the tree." Kise stammers.

"Oh my god. I regret saying yes already."

~~~

"Finally." You huff as you place the star on top of the tree as a finalisation.

"It's prettier than last year's tree!"

Kise's eyes literally shine along with the christmas lights and you cannot bring yourself to tell him that it was the exact same tree as the one from last year. You walk into his waiting arms as soon as you climb down from the ladder. He slings his arm around your shoulder fondly as you lean into his chest. His steady heart beats against your ear, and you feel a little secure as you look around to see the camera crew bustling around your home. Kise must have felt your uneasiness because you feel his arms tighten around you.

"Hey. You'll be fine. Just focus on me." he reassures you softly before dropping a soft kiss to your forehead.

Click!

Numerous clicks go off in every direction, and when they stop, you open your eyes to see that they had taken a dozen shots of Kise kissing you at different angles. Kise had told you to act as you normally would. So you pull yourself up on to your tip-toes and give him a peck on the cheek. Kise must have been caught off-guard, because his face heats up instantly and his ears turn bright red. He believed that he would have to initiate all the right poses for the photos, but you seemed to be doing it naturally. The whole shoot continues at that pace and it ends quickly and efficiently. You wouldn't admit this to the world, but it was surprisingly joyous and fun to do.

"Come on (Your Name)-icchi. Let's go out for dinner!" Kise yells from the bedroom as he changes in a hurry.

"Coming!" You yell back as you take one last glance at the shimmering tree that seemed to illuminate your spirits.

You were ready for a very merry christmas indeed.