Dominance.(Himuro Tatsuya LEMON)

-WER WER!!! It's time for some Himuro sexy time! I'm so sorry for neglecting him, so I'm compensating with a lemon! Enjoy!-

The gentle sloshing of the water comforted you as you both basked in the sweet silence. He had his muscular arms wrapped around your waist from the behind; your bodies pressed tightly against each other in the fragrant bath water. You could feel the water from your damp hair drip down your steaming skin, in fact, you could feel every little detail that was going on.

That was one thing that you loved about Himuro. He had the ability to make you feel so good, even without doing anything grand in particular. You feel his hands trail upwards towards your bosoms. He gives them a tentative squeeze that almost seemed cheeky. You could almost see his smile as you both hear the audible gasp that resonated from within you. You clasp your lips shut immediately, a little annoyed that you were the first to break the silence.

You let out another one shortly after as his lips make contact with your shoulder. Your body shudders as his tongue glides along to your neck as he leaves passionate love bites that leave you wanting him even more. Your hands automatically reach down to your region and you gasp again as you cannot believe how wet you have become. You arch your back as you slide your own fingers back and forth in the impatience of waiting for Himuro. You wanted to make a point, which was that you didn't need him to feel good. However, you both knew that you were just being stubborn to admit that you indeed needed him for the utmost pleasure.

A soft chuckle hums against your ear as you feel his fingers guide yours to his already hardened member. You feel the pulsing of his blood, as you begin to pump your hand up and down. You glance up to catch his reaction, and Himuro's eyebrows clench down in pleasure as he pulls you in for a tongue twisting kiss. You continue pumping him until you feel him trembling underneath you, that's the moment you stop, earning a frustrated groan from your lover. Your lips tug up in satisfaction, and you lie back in the water, allowing yourself to float up naturally, exposing your whole front, as well as your dripping cunt.

He pulls himself forward as he grips your hips with a forthcoming motion. You feel him slide himself along the lips of your vagina; circling himself at your clit. You let out a soft mewl as your hips buck for more. He pants as he begins to penetrate you, inch by inch, you took in his long length until he was buried to the hilt. You bite your lip as you try to avoid coming right at that moment. He lifts you up so you gravitate downwards into his pelvis as he begins to thrust into you. The skin slapping was masked by the crashing of the water against the tub, and also by the sounds of your moans and groans that synchronized with each other. Your womb grows heavier by each thrust, and you feel him grow impatient and sloppy.

"Urghh....(Your Name)...I'm going to..." He grunts steam against your ear.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" You cannot help but cry out as he lifts one leg up to his shoulder, which allowed him to reach deeper into the most pleasurable spot that pulsated the currents of pleasure through your blood.

You shudder as you feel him twitch inside of you before filling you up to the brim with his hot semen. He collapses with his back pressed against the bathtub as he gasps to catch his breath. He then rides you out until you scream out his name as your whole body is racked with spasms. You feel him finally pull out of you, and he gets out of the tub as you are left twitching. As you stumble to get out, you slip weakly and begin to fall. Luckily, Himuro had caught you easily and you hear his soft cheeky chuckle again.

"Ara....(Your Name)...you need to be more careful." He whispers as he wraps a large towel around the two of you before heading out into the bedroom, he doesn't attempt to get dressed, because he knew that you would be reluctant to end the night with him winning dominance over you.