Body Image.(Kenichi Okumura)

-Enjoy!-

You twist your body as you stare at yourself in the mirror. You could almost feel your self-confidence detonate with every angle you could twist yourself into. Your body image was something you struggled with immensely ever since you were a child. You were drilled by society to look and dress a certain way, but you knew that you could never love yourself truly. Maybe you were the only one that felt that way about yourself, because no-one seemed to realize anything in particular, except Kenichi.

Kenichi was the perfect boyfriend. People would be surprised to hear someone like him being the best lover you could ever have, but he really was in your eyes. You always wondered why others said you deserved someone way better, because you felt like it was the other way around. He deserved someone who was more beautiful, and that thought plagued you everyday. He wasn't exactly the most good-looking guy, but who were you to decide that?

You feel his strong arm grip around your waist protectively as you stir from underneath the sheets. You trail your arms around yourself in horror as you realize that you forgot to shove on a shirt before the sun rose. Every time you made love to him, you would insist for him to dim the lights, or even better shut them off completely. Okumura never complained of said otherwise, but he would whisper sweet reassurances into your ear all night.

"You okay?" He whispers gruffly as he feels you go frigid.

"Y-yeah...can you pass me a shirt?" You stutter and you feel him release a painful sigh above you.

At that moment, he reaches out to the end of the sheets and throws it off the two of you before you could say or do anything. You quickly cover your chest, as it was the only thing you could with your limited number of arms. You quickly hunch over to minimize the skin being exposed as you felt like you were about to cry. You feel his hand trail to your chin as he pulls it up to meet his soft eyes.

"(Your Name). You are beautiful. Everything about you, I love. You don't have to be so scared to show me all of you. I will never ever judge your appearance, because to me, you're truly perfect." The words escape his mouth, and those touching words bring tears into your eyes as you quickly wipe them away in embarrassment. You feel his thumb slide across your cheek; catching the tears and wiping them away softly.

You lean into him as your eyes shutter closed; allowing your lips to search for his as his large hands trails up your body. He wraps his arms tightly around your waist as he pulls you closer to him. Despite his brutal-looking face and appearance, he was gentle and loving through his actions. You wrap your arms around his sturdy neck as you feel his heartbeat against yours. He made you feel like you were the most beautiful woman in the world, and that was something that you had never acknowledged about yourself before.

~~~
SELF LOVE GUYS. SELF LOVE. Y'all are beauties, don't let anyone say otherwise. Hope you enjoyed!

NEXT UPDATE: Murasakibara Atsushi.

Love,
Winnie.