Midorima Shintaro (The Christmas Tree)

-Enjoy-

"Come on Shintaro..help me pick!" you whine as you glare at your husband who was leaning against the cart in complete annoyance.

"Just buy both nanodayo. They don't make a difference to anything. It's just decoration (Your Name)." he sighs before attempting to move along.

"This is our first Christmas together as a married couple. Can't you at least attempt to be excited?" you grit your teeth as you toss both of the ornaments into the shopping cart.

"I am excited." he tries to convince you, but his face said otherwise.

"No, you aren't." you retort back sharply before sticking your tongue out at him

"Fine. Go with red for the ornaments." he gives in, completely exasperated.

~~~

"Finally." you sigh as you walk towards the car with both hands full of plastic bags containing the things that you bought.

"I should be saying that...not you. You're the one who took ages in there." Midorima nags in annoyance.

"Yeah? Well you're the one who bought all the chocol-!" you begin to argue back harmlessly when you trip over your own feet and plummet straight on to the ground.

"Are you okay?!" Midorima rushes over immediately, completely forgetting that he was in the middle of a dispute with you beforehand.

"O-ouch." you whimper as you roll up your pants to reveal two bruised and scraped up knees.

  He crouches down to examine your injuries to make sure that they weren't serious. After poking and prodding you and asking a few questions, he extends a hand for you to take and you accept it gratefully. Thankfully it was a light fall, but it was still painful as you attempted to walk. Your jeans were rubbing against the exposed raw skin and it burned immensely. Midorima peers into your face anxiously as you pull a pained face every step you take. His heart was filled with worry, but he still had a hard time expressing it without it seeming like tough love.

"Seriously. You're such a kid," he sighs once again as he crouches down again. "What are you waiting for? Get on already. It's cold out here."

"Are you sure?" you ask hesitantly as you lower yourself gently on to his back.

"If I wasn't, why would I even bother nanodayo? Besides, I'm used to your weight on my body." he answers almost with the first dirty innuendo you've heard him use.

"Wh-wha...! What is that supposed to mean?!" you stutter as you feel your ears go bright red.

"What are you-? OH. NOT LIKE THAT NANODAYO!!!!" he finally realises what he had just said and you see his face grow bright pink too.

"Yeah sure. You're so oily. (AbbieVanityCakes)" you burrow your face into his shoulder to avoid any further embarrassment.

"I seriously didn't mean-!"

"Yeah yeah, shut up now."

"NANODAYO!"