Let It Go.(Yukio Kasamatsu)

-WHOOP WHOOP. MY SPIRIT ANIMAL WHOOP. As requested~-

You've been in a relationship with Yukio for a very long time now. He was an amazing and caring boyfriend, despite the fact that he was shy and awkward most of the time.

You realized that you were always the one to initiate the physical contact. At first, he almost passed out from a peck to the cheek. However now, he was able to be more comfortable around you and even give you small kisses himself.

What you never knew was that Kasamatsu was absolutely head over heels in love with you. He loved the your unique laugh, he loved the way you would get emotional over tiny things, he loved that you were able to stick by him and even understand him down to the letter. He wanted to do something he had never done before, which was to kiss you with all his feelings pushed forward in that one kiss.

You guys would hug and cuddle occasionally, but Kasamatsu had never kissed you passionately, simply because he was scared that you would feel that he was moving too fast.

"(Your Name)?" He calls your name randomly in the middle of watching a Disney film.

"Shhh Yukio...Elsa is about to sing "Let It Go"." You shush him as you wind up to sing along.

Ironically, this song was the exact way Yukio was feeling. He wanted to let go and kiss you, but he just couldn't.

Just as you open your mouth to let out the epiphany of the song, he brings your face in and kisses you with more force that he usually displayed.

Your eyes instantly flutter closed as his lips moved in harmony with yours. The song that was playing full blast thawed away in the background as his lips brought you utmost pleasure.

You both finally break away panting and you bring his forehead on to yours.

"Wow..." You breath and his breath hikes.

"I'm-I'm sorry...(Your Name)..I...um..." He stammers and you shut him up with a soft kiss of your own.

"Don't be ridiculous..." You sigh as you point the remote at the tv as you press pause.

You straddle him on the couch and give a small smirk as you secretly get turned on by his flushed face.

The movie could wait.

~~~
1 Day till Grad Night❤️