Sweet.(Murasakibara Atsushi)

-Here is the fluff you all suggested! Enjoy!-

  You walk into the supermarket with your hand intertwined with Murasakibara's large ones. Even though shopping for groceries was the most simplest and one of the most boring things to do in your lives, it became something that you two cherished because it was much more enjoyable when you were around each other. 

  The first thing you had to do was hold on to his hand no matter what, because you've learnt from your previous mistakes of letting him wander and losing him completely for twenty minutes. The second thing, was that you always had to pry his huge body away from the snack aisle; continuously nagging at him that you were here for more important and healthy options. Atsushi would always pout overtime, saying that he hated eating healthy.

  As you struggle to push the cart with all the food in it, Atsushi stands behind you and helps you push it, making it so much easier. You felt like a child when you were around him, he was just super tall and titan-like. Murasakibara was a great cook even though he hated cooking something with anything relatively healthy in it. He would make you beautiful restaurant like dishes but would pick out the vegetables in his meal. However, his desserts were the forte to his cooking, even though it wasn't exactly healthy at all.

  Just as you let go of his hand for a brief second to examine a product that you were considering to buy, you don't realize that you lost him again until you turn to put it into your cart, which had disappeared too. You sigh as you look side to side in all hopelessness. You were going to have to execute a scavenger hunt all over again. As you search aisle by aisle, you suddenly see a purple head peaking above one of the shelves, it was another advantage for you because his height made him easy to find. When you walk over to him to give him a piece of your mind, you see him crouch down to a small kid that was crying and patting his head gently with a big hand. The boy immediately stops crying and Atsushi gives him a small lazy smile.

"What was that all about?" You ask as you wait in the cashier line.

  He drapes his long arm around your shoulder and rests his chin on your head groggily.

"The boy was lost, so I just calmed him down and his parents came to get him." He yawns.

  You then notice the huge pile of snacks balanced on top of each other on the cart and sigh as you mentally face-palm. You knew that there was no way of escaping his sweet junk addiction, but you couldn't help but smile up at him anyway as he leans down to peck you on the cheek softly.

You knew that he wouldn't be the Murasakibara Atsushi you know without it.