They React To Their Child Making Out.(GoM+Kiyoshi+Hanamiya)

-I guess that their reactions may be different with different genders, so I guess I'll be writing for both genders LOL. This is going to take a lot of work, but let's do it! P.S. Your children are like in their late teens, around 16-17 C:-

Kuroko:

•Daughter:

Kuroko opens the door to find his daughter with her arms around her boyfriend while kissing. They don't even notice him enter until he finally speaks up after a few minutes of silence.

"(Your Daughter's Name), what do you think you're doing?" He says it nicely enough, but his straight face said otherwise.

  As they scramble over each other to explain themselves, Kuroko sighs and just walks out of the room. He figured that you would do a better job at handling your teenager caught making out.

•Son:

Kuroko opens the door to find his son with his hand resting on his girlfriend's cheek. He stands there for some time before they notice him standing there in silence. He crosses his arms as they stare at him; completely speechless.

"(Your Son's Name). You better be planning on marrying that girl because judging by how passionately you were kissing her, I won't allow you to be the kind of man to take love like a joke." He says sternly before placing a neat pile of ironed clothes on his son's bed before calm walking out; closing the door behind him.

Kise:

•Daughter:

"(Your Daughter's Name)-icchi!!! I brought you your favorite cake!" 

  Kise busts into the door without warning to see that his daughter making out with her boyfriend. Kise lets out a gasp and drops the cake he was balancing on his fingertips; his face flushed red in embarrassment.

"Oh no! (Your Daughter's Name)-icchi! You can't go around kissing other men like that! You promised that you would marry me when you got older!" He whines as he separates the two teenagers with his own body whilst practically strangling his girl in a smothering hug.

"Get out Dad!!!"

•Son:

"(Your Son's Name)! Your mother wants to know what you want for-" Kise barges in; forgetting to knock.

  Kise chokes on his own saliva as he catches his son on top of his girlfriend. He holds a hand over his mouth to keep himself from drawing his wife's attention from his screaming. He watches his son's mortified face as he waves his hands in front of his chest in attempt to explain.

"Please don't tell mom." He mouths and Kise shakes his head and winks.

"Use protection please~" Kise winks and exits the room; closing the door behind him.

Aomine:

•Daughter:

"I love you."

"Mmmm..."

  The two teens were so preoccupied with their intimacy that they don't even notice the dark shadow looming in front of them. Little do they know that this shadow belonged to Aomine.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" His loud voice booms; scaring the two out of their skins as the scramble off each other.

"Dad-! Let me explain!" his daughter tries to calm him down, but he pushes her to the side and pulls the poor boy up by his collar before shoving his face in front of his scarily.

"You better not be taking advantage of my girl because I will fuck you up you hear me?!"

•Son: