Part 5: I want to know you

Marcus: Get Back!

(Marcus kicks Luther and he goes flying back smacking into Klaus and going over the couch before tumbling to the floor)

Klaus: Bad touch, Luther! Bad touch! 

Luther:  Sorry.

(Everyone starts to fight. Marcus fights Luther as Diego fight Christopher and Five fights Ben, both in the living room. Anala and Y/n just stay off to the side watching it.)

Five: You're alive. That's... great.Or possibly horrible. I'm not really sure yet. 

Ben: Is that some kind of weird smack talk? 

Five: It's more of an existential problem, really, Ben. 

Ben:  Awesome. Well, here's your next problem. 

(Ben shoots out one of his tentacles and Five Blinks away.)

Five: (He blinks to the balcony) You know, even thoughyou're a total asshat now... (he blinks back behind him and punches him) It's good to see you again. really. 

(The fighting continues and Y/n and Anala walk away)

Anala: Wanna fight?

Y/n: No really kinda tired.

Anala: I don't want to fight you. But I do want to know you.

Y/n: What do you want to know?

Anala: Why do you so much younger than your siblings?

Y/n: I'm older than them actually. I'm 58 years old mentally, physically I'm 14.

(Anala and Y/n walk up the stairs and into a room that used to be Y/n's in the Umbrella academy and was now Anala's. It had plants along the windows with a skylight. The room was nice and cool with a grass floor. It lloked like nature was inside. Anala sat on the bay window in her room an motioned for Y/n to follow) 

Anala: How is that possible?

(Y/n explains everything about the apocalypse and the age thing)

Anala: Oh wow, that's impressive. So that other kid, he's your boyfriend? 

Y/n: Husband actually. We just got married like a couple hours ago.

Anala: Congrats! Why does your family seem to know Ben? 

Y/n: We had another brother. Our Number 6 was Ben, but he died when he was 17. Me and Five never got to say goodbye, It was after we ran away, We found out in a book that our sister wrote. 

Anala: I'm sorry. You want our Ben, he's an asshole anyway.

(Y/n laughs) 

Anala: Why did you freak out when you heard my name.

Y/n: When I was little I had no control over my fire. I repressed it so much that it formed another person inside my head. Her name was Anala. She was dangerous, a physcopath. She only wanted to hurt people. Before we came to this time line I started hearing her voice again but then she just stopped when we came over.  

Anala: Do you think that has anything to do with me?

Y/n: I don't know. But I want to find out.

(They continue to talk until they hear)

Allison: Y/n, Where are you we need to go!!!!

Y/n: Guess that's my que.

Anala: I hope we see each other again.

Y/n: I'm sure we will. 

(Y/n leaves to join her family and Anala exits to go find hers.)