Part 149: Ghost of a Brother

(By the time Y/n got to the bottom of the stairs she found everyone but Reginald and Sloane on the floor. Sloane was using her power to freeze the guardian in place but was struggling. Y/n was about to hop in when Sloane's powers gave out and the guardian started to swing again but was caught by something behind him)

Luther: Nobody hurts my wife, you son of a bitch.

(Luther grabs the guardian and throws him up into the air making the guardian crash behind them dead. Y/n saw cockroaches exit the body of the guardian as Luther and Sloane embrace each other. Y/n looks over to Luther again in shock before looking at Klaus and realizing what was happening. Klaus was on the floor using his left hand to grip his stomach but the right hand was glowing blue as it trembled in the air. Looking back at Luther from the edge of the steps she finds him glaring at Reginald as he continued to hug Sloane.)

Luther: All those years I stayed loyal to you. You wasted my life on the moon,and for what? To use me on this stupid mission? 

Reginald: You did have a purpose. I left you to guardthe most precious thing in the universe. 

Luther: And what was it?  You'll soon understand. You all will.

(Luther pulls back a little from Sloane and strokes her hair as he slowly starts to fade. He looks back to where Klaus laid still struggling as the blue around his hand starts to fade)

Luther: Klaus? 

Klaus: (faintly) I can't... hold it. 

(Luther looks back at Sloane as he continues to fade)

Luther: I will love you forever.  Okay?

(Sloane nods and starts to cry again. Luther continues to fade into nothing until was no longer visible causing Sloane to break down crying once again.)