Part 23: Roadtrip

(Five and Y/n go to get food. As they were at the buffet table, the lights flicker and go out for a second before coming back on. Five and Y/n look at each other in confusion. )

Y/n: That's interesting 

Five: Yup 

(They turn back as Klaus comes up to them) 

Klaus: Hey. What do you saywe get outta here, huh? Take a little... road trip. 

Five: What are you talking about? 

Klaus: I'm talking abouta sojourn to the countryside. You both and me, the wind in our hair.  Thelma and Louise on the open road. 

Y/n: You know they die in the end, right? 

Klaus: Holding hands, living our best life, my little cherubs! [quietly] Listen to me. I nearly diedfrom Luther's sleep farts last night.

Y/n and Five: Ew. 

Klaus: We need to get out of here,get some fresh air! 

(Five looked at Y/n and she smiled and nodded and Five returned it and they both looked back at Klaus)

Five: Okay, we'll bite. 

Y/n: Why us, Klaus? 

Klaus: Because you said... you said you're retired, and that's what retired people do. 

Y/n: Is it now?

Klaus: Yes, And don't you deserve some fun?That's what old couples do when they retire.

Y/n: Go on a roadtrip with the crazy brother?

Klaus: Yeah!  

Five: There's no lobsters. 

Klaus: Excuse me? 

(Five looked at the tank and Y/n follows his gaze to look at the tank that once had 3 lobsters in it but was now empty with only water)  

Five:  There were three lobstersin that tank a minute ago. 

Y/n: What the hell? 

Klaus: Yeah, well, you know, maybe Chetblended 'em into a morning smoothie. 

Five: You're an idiot, but I'm in. 

Klaus: Great! What about you, Y/n?

Y/n: Sure, I'm in

Klaus: Whoo!

(He runs to the exit)

Y/n: This could go one of 2 ways, either a really fun experience with our brother, or we are going to die

(Y/n laughs and Five starts to laugh too and they start to follow Klaus)