Part 31: Come Out of Retirement

(Five and Y/n are cuddling in the car singing along to the radio while looking at a map with the sounds of cows mooing in the background. Suddenly the car shook and as Y/n and Five sat up they noticed that the field that had just held a herd of cows was now empty.)

Five: What? 

Y/n: What the hell? (She gets up and out of the car. She looks around but sees no sign of the cows that were there a second ago.)

Five: What is happening?

Y/n: I don't know but we might need to come out of retirement for a little bit.

(She sounded worried, which she was about what just happened but part of her was happy that they had more work to do. As Klaus said, She wasn't one for retirement, at least not yet. Five gets out of the care behind her and they both walk a few feet to start investigating.) 

Five: Oh, can't we get one fucking day off?

Y/n: Apparently not yet, Love.

(Time Skip)

(10 minutes later , Five was holding the pen they had been using on the map to write equations on the side of the car which Y/n feeding him the equations and helping with the calculations.)

Five: This doesn't make any sense.

Y/n: There has to be an explanation, we just have to keep trying. 

(Just as Five was about to start writing again they both hear shooting coming from a mob of people. As they both look over they see their brother being chased by a group of Amish people. Y/n took a deep breathe)

Y/n: I told you this would happen

Five: Yeah, Yeah you did. 

Klaus: Five! Y/n!  Start the car, would ya? 

Y/n: (sees the amount of Amish people chasing him)Oh my... 

Klaus:  Shit, shit, shit! Five! Y/n! Start the car! Y/n! Start the car!  Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry! (He keeps shouting as he runs down the hill)

Five: Why can't you just get along with people? 

Klaus: I tried. Really, I did. I tried! 

(Y/n starts the Car and gets in the driver's seat as Five gets in the passenger and Klaus flings himself in the back as they drive off)