Part 128: The other side

(Everyone walks through the tunnel until they come out a door that looks like the one they entered from and they came out in a room that looked similar to the room they had come from but things were slightly different)

Viktor: Let's never do that again. 

Five: What, narrowly escape the apocalypse? 

Diego: It's kind of our thing, isn't it?

Y/n: Yeah, I guess it is. what is it now... 4th times the charm. 

(Ben walks over to something that was mounted on the wall, seeing that it was the butt of a white buffalo)

Allison: There's something very wrong about that. 

Lila: Same suite, just ass-backward. 

Five: No hyperbole there.

Ben: This is some hardcoreAlice in Wonderland shit. 

Y/n: Wonderful, Let's just keep adding on to the crazy. It's perfectly fine. (she says with a sarcastic tone)

Diego: Yeah, it only gets weirder.

Y/n: How do you mean?

(Before he could respond, Reginald comes running in and slams the door shut, pressing his back against it as he breathes heavily)

Reginald: At last, the other side. 

Y/n: (leans in next to Five) Is it bad I wish he got caught on the other side. 

(Five doesn't say anything but chuckles and grabs her hand) 

Y/n: (Y/n looks behind Reginald and around the room) Wait. Where's Klaus? 

Reginald: Children, I'm sorry, but your brother...  I did all I could,but he didn't make it through in time.

Y/n:... no

Reginald: The Kugelblitzhas claimed its last victim.

Five: No, he was right behind mewhen I entered the tunnel. 

Sloane: We need to go back. 

Reginald: There's nothing to go back to. Children, there will be timefor tears later.  Right now, we have to keep moving. 

(Reginald walks out of the room)

Viktor: Wait. Luther and Klaus? 

(Diego puts a hand on Y/n's shoulder in order to comfort her)

Diego: It's not fair.

Y/n: Life with Dad was never fair.