Part 77: Sigil

Pogo: It's a sigil.  A symbol thought to have magical powers.

Five: Dad believed in science, facts. We didn't respect much about the old man

Y/n: but we respected that. 

Five: Hoo-ha was not his thing. 

Y/n: It's gotta have a rational meaning. 

Pogo: I don't know,but he referred to it as Project Oblivion. 

Y/n: Oblivion. Did you say oblivion?

(Pogo nods leaving an uneasy feeling in Y/n's stomach)

Five: This project. We need to know more.

Pogo: It was a kamikaze mission. He was preparing the Sparrow childrenwith the expectation they might never return. He told them it was how they would save the world (As soon as Y/n hears that she perks up remembering that that is what their father had told them in their original timeline) That's why I gavethe children those pills, to keep them safe from him. 

Five: Well, my druggie brotherjust got him sober. Go figure. 

Y/n: The one time he is actually sober he has to go and spread it.  

Pogo: Then Project Oblivion is starting again,and you are all in danger. 

Y/n: (sighs) What else is knew. (Five and Pogo both finish their drinks)

 Five: Then I should probably get that ink.Complete the loop. 

Pogo: Are you sure?

Five: Oh, I don't think destiny careswhether I am or not. 

Tammy: Bitch is cruel, ain't she? (She stand up from the couch as Five starts to take off his blazer and pogo gets his tattoo kit)

Y/n: You're right about that.

Pogo: Well then, let's get started.

(Five takes off his shirt and lies down on the couch, about 2 hours later Pogo finishes the tattoo and Five puts his shirt back on and they get up and go. When they make it outside Y/n turns to Five)

Y/n: Want me to ice that? 

Five: Yes Please

(Five pulls down his shirt a little bit and Y/n ices it.)

Y/n: Second tattoo, how do you feel?

Five: Still hurts like hell... Hey are you okay? You look nervous.

Y/n: What pogo said... He was preparing them for the end of the world.

Five: So?

Y/n: He said the same thing to us. We thought he knew about Viktor ending the world. But what if her didn't? What if her was trying to make us part of Project oblivion? 

Five: Your right. We spend so much time thinking he was knew about our apocalypse.

Y/n: But what if he didn't? What if he was trying to create his own apocalypse?