Part 150: Eight of us

(Sloane's arms drop to her side as Klaus goes limp and his hand stops glowing. The silence is broken by a grunt as the guardian lifts his head once again and his arms start to raise. Five pokes his head up from the top floor)

Five: The sigil is in the lobby floor. It's the stars! 

Reginald: Children, find a star on the sigil.Stand on it! (Klaus takes a deep breathe in and sits up) Y/n, you have to stand in the center, on the big star. (Y/n starts to head to the middle star) No, not yet. You have to be the last one on. (Y/n looks back at him confused but he just looks at Ben) Ben, now's your time, boy! Quickly! 

(Everyone starts to stand up and make a way to a star. Sloane stand on a star first causing it to light up and make a start up sound)

Viktor: Seven points, one middle, eight stars, eight of us? We're the bells? 

(Lila steps on one of the stars causing it to light up a yellowish color and make a sound similar to the one Sloane's made.  Viktor stepped on another causing it to light up as well. Allison goes to stand on a star but was stopped by Reginald. Making Y/n look at them both suspiciously)

Reginald: No. Not you. 

(Klaus makes his way to a star as Five struggles down the stairs, Looking over to find the guardian standing up again and putting his mask back on)

Reginald: Hurry! It's the only way to stop him! 

(Ben and Diego both step on a star)

Reginald: Number Five, quickly!

(Five runs to a star causing the last star other than the biggest one)

Reginald: Y/n, now!

(Y/n looks over at Five first and mouths the words "I love you" before stepping on her star causing it to light up and the machine of the hotel to turn on)