Part 55: It's Me

*Back with Lila, Five, and Y/n*

Lila: (pushes past Five as he opens the door) Exsqueeze me. 

Five: You're excused. 

(he finishes opening the door and gestures for Y/n to go ahead of him. She gives him a smile and a kiss on the cheek as she walks into the next hallway followed by Five as he closes the door behind them.  They see a half circle door that looks like a vault with an face scanner) 

Lila: Operations bunker.

(Lila puts her face in front of the scanner and the alarm goes off and a red light flashes as five itches his neck)

Lila: We're screwed. 

Robot voice: Unauthorized access. 

Five: Oh shit.  

Lila: Jesus. You're sweating likea dodgy shrimp on ice. What's wrong? \

(Five Farts)

Y/n: Love, are you okay? (Five and Y/n look at each other  and it seems to hit them at the same time. Paradox Psychosis)

(Five nods his head and Y/n walks up to the face scanner as blue light glows)

Robot Voice:   Access granted. 

(The door unlocks but Five decides to test it and puts his face in the scanner as a blue light glows)

Robot Voice: Access Granted. 

Lila: I guess you're both essential personnel. 

(The door roles open to find a long, light room with chairs in one corner, and what looked like a tin cylinder with a man inside and a long chest in a corner with a red rose on top.)

Lila: Wow.

(Lila laughs as they walk into the room. As soon as five steps in he stops itching his neck and looks back)

Y/n: Five?

Five: I'm-I'm okay 

(He says confused. Lila walks over to the man and sees that he's in a tin cylinder that is helping him breathe.) 

Five: (puts the book on the table) That's him, huh?  The founder. 

Lila: Looks like tinned beef.  I was expecting more man and less ...can. 

(Y/n comes to look at the founder and her eyes widen)

Y/n: Five, you have to see this.

Five: (he walks over) It can't be. 

Lila: What's wrong? 

Five: It's me.