Part 30: Missing

Anala: I'm guessing he killed you both too? 

Klaus: Dad killed you?!

Anala: Yeah, What did you think happened to me?

Luther: We didn't know. We hadn't seen you since the wedding.  You just kind of went missing. Ben and Sloane were searching for you a lot. 

Anala: (She huffs) That's not what happened.

Klaus: What did happen? 

Anala: I went to confront Dad. I knew Y/n's mother had died alongside your but I didn't understand how I was still here if we were the same. turns out we weren't. Dad created me. He gave me the powers I have hoping for Y/n to come back so I could teach her to unlock the rest of her power. 

Klaus: So you're not... real?

Anala: Of course I was real, I just wasn't human. Neither is dad. 

Luther: Yeah I filled him in on that. Dad revealed it to me before he killed me. 

Anala: Oh, so that's how you died? What about you?

Klaus: He pushed me out of the tunnel before I could enter to get away from the Kugelblitz.

Anala: ( a look of concern spread over her face) They entered the tunnel?

Klaus: Yeah, what about it?

Anala: Project oblivion. If dad gets his way they are all in danger. 

Luther: What do you mean?

Anala: This whole mission is dad's way f getting back something he lost. And he is planning on putting all of their lives in danger to get the power out of them as a way to reset the timeline so he can save what he lost. 

Luther: Will they survive?

Anala: I don't know but from what I've heard, it's unlikely. 

Klaus: Wait a second. Why would Dad need you to show Y/n her full power if he is just going to take it again? 

Anala: Because, she's the power house of it all. He is going to drain all the power out of her to fuel it, and no matter what happens, It will kill her.