Part 119: The 8 of us

Y/n: If this is what you made the academies for, and if the whole story is based around 7, then why did you adopt 8 of us? 

Reginald: Because one of you is different from the others.

Ben: And who would that be.

Reginald: Y/n and Anala. Unlike the rest of you who represent one of the bells that bring us back from the apocalypse, You my dear (he points to Y/n) represent the power it holds and gives the bells the power to save the wold. Without your power, and the ability to control the elements of earth themselves, nothing would happen

(Everyone goes quiet for a minute to process things)

Luther: And... we're supposed to, what? Just stroll in there,ring some bells, and fix this shit? 

Reginald: Sarcasm aside, you are mostly right. Except for the guardian. 

Viktor: What kind of guardian? 

Diego: Kinda guardian that does this.

(He holds up his hand with 2 fingers missing) 

Diego: He had a sword. 

Reginald: It is a force to be reckoned with. 

Luther: See? Yeah. This is where you lose me. 

Lila: This is where he loses you?I checked out at the sacred cave.

Viktor: Why would the builders of this "back door" need to have a guardian? 

Sloane: Ah! To protect it from peoplewho want to use it for nefarious means. 

Reginald: Correct, Sloane. 

Allison: So it's gonna take all of usto defeat the thing protecting the bells. 

Five: You're actually buying his crap? 

Allison: How is a guardian and bells any crazier than time-traveling briefcasesand assassins with cartoon masks? 

Luther: Actually, she's got you there.

Y/n: I'm with Five on this one. 

Klaus: Shocker (he says earning a death glare from Y/n with he laughs at)

Y/n: You have lied to us all before, for most of our lives. So why should we believe anything you are saying?

Reginald: I am not the man you grew up with. 

Y/n: Actually you are. You are exactly the same. You might not remember raising us but, trust me, we do. Yes this timeline's you wasn't the man that raised us, but fundamentally, you are the same. In the end, no mater what time line you are in, you will always be a manipulative, self centered bastard that doesn't give a damn about anyone as long as he gets what he wants! You will never change. And you tried to fool people into thinking you can. But you never will. You are too stuck in your ways. You don't care who you hurt, who dies. You don't care if we even make it out of this alive. So no matter what you say next, I'm not doing it. I'm not going to die because for your stupid mission. 

Reginald: You would have died anyway. 

Y/n: I'm okay with that. If the world wants to end so badly, let it. We've tried and it keeps failing, we did all we could. It's over. We have to accept that.