Part 15:Cuddle

*Back with the Umbrella Academy*

(Klaus, Diego, and Luther go into one room. Allison and Vanya go into another and Y/n and Five go in the Final room.  Y/n and Five enter their room, it has one bed in the center with a couch to the side and a desk on the other side with a bathroom attached with a bathtub, and shower.)

Five: Nice room, Isn't it? 

Y/n: Yeah. We still need to figure out all the kinks.

Five: We just spent the past20 straight days saving the world. Twice. Can't we get five minutes to relaxbefore figuring all the new kinks out? Please? (Five flops onto the bed) 

Y/n: Okay. (Y/n takes off her jacket and is about to sit on the couch but Five reaches his hands up and makes grabby hands towards Y/n) What?

Five: Cuddle? 

(Y/n tilts her head at Five)

Five: Please?

(Five gives Y/n puppy dog eyes)

Y/n: Fine.

(Y/n gets into bed next to Five and puts her head on his chest as Five wrapped his arms around her)

Five: Why can't it always be like this?

Y/n: A wise boy once told me "You and I will never be normal" 

(Five smiles.)

Five: I wonder who was smart enough to say that. 

Y/n: (smiles) I think his name was... Five... Hargreaves.

Five: Oh really? 

Y/n: Yeah.

(Five laughs)

Y/n: Normal is overrated anyway.

Five: Sometime's it's nice though. 

Y/n: Yeah, Well at least now we aren't in immediate danger. So after 45 years in the apocalypse, 2 and a half years at the commission 8 days trying to save the world in 2019, getting separated for 2 weeks, then spending another 6 days stopping a second apocalypse in the 60's that we were the reason it even happened, before fighting an army and winning then finding our way back home, only to find that the Umbrella Academy was replaced with a knock off version, and getting our butts kicked by them, I think we deserve a couple minute break. 

Five: We have done a lot of crazy stuff haven't we.

Y/n: Yup, and we did it all together. 

(Five kissed Y/n head)

Five: I love you

Y/n: I love you too.

(They both drift off to sleep.)