Part 88: Spins

Anala: ... God you're a depressing drunk

Y/n: I'm not even drunk. 

Anala: So you're just depressing?

Y/n: Well, sometimes it caughts up with you. Can't run from it forever. 

Allison: Cheers to that sis. (she takes another drink) You know, I think I'm finally startingto understand everything. 

Lila: How do you mean? 

Allison: Well, the way I see it,in a few days, we'll all be dead.(she lets out a laugh) Or in some new timeline 

Y/n: The second option seems to be the recurring theme so far.  

Allison: Exactly, and out next jump might be to a timeline where Harlanprobably never even existed anyway.

Anala: (laughs) Is that how the timeline works?

Y/n: At this point I'm not even sure if the timeline works at all. 

Allison: (starts to laugh maniacally)  It's all bullshit. I mean, none of it... none of it's real. 

Anala: (whispers to Y/n) Is she insanely drunk or just flat out insane. 

Y/n: (Whispers back) Neither, She's been through a lot okay. Just let her be.

Allison: Nothing stays. 

Lila: Shit. You've got the spins. 

Y/n: Is she wrong though? 

Lila: You're not helping.

Y/n: Never said I was here too. (Lila looks at her and Y/n sighs) Okay, look. Jumping between timelines,it screws up your head, a lot.I understand but things are still real.  They're just moving by so fast, you get dizzy with the changes. 

Lila: It's like figure skaters 

Anala: and their... their triple Salchowdoggy-style... whatever it is

Y/n: Close enough, but anyway, you gotta pick a focus point. Something concrete to lock on to,  no matter what changes around you. 

Allison: And what if I had one, and I lost her? 

Lila: Then find another one. Or you'll fall down. 

Y/n: And once you fall, It's 10 times harder to get back up.

Allison: I'm guessing you're was Five.

Y/n: Until the 60's yes. Then I got stuck there alone and I started focusing on the flames. My Fire. It had been there all my life whether I accepted it or not. It's kinda funny. The thing I hated the most became the one thing that stayed the same. 

 (Five walks into the room)

Five: We're ready.