Part 49: Juicy

(Anala starts to walk to their Father's office followed soon by Ben and chris then Fei after she got her glasses that had fallen off when Ben slapped her.)

 Reginald: What have I missed? Sounds juicy. 

Ben: (sits down on the couch) Dad, we lost Jayme, Alphonso, and Sloane. 

Reginald: Oh! Well, then we should be outlooking for them. Fetch my jacket.2

Anala: No, Dad. 

Fei: He means they're dead. 

Reginald: Such a shame. What happened?

Ben: Those assholes from the Umbrella Academy.You were actually right about them. 

Fei: After Marcus disappeared,Ben led us on a mission to take them down. 

Ben: And it would have worked,but they had some kind of secret weapon.

Anala: This old guy with powers on their side

Ben: which is totally cheating. We didn't have a chance.

Reginald: So what do you intend to do about it? 

(Ben looks at fei who just smirks and then to Anala)

Anala: You wanted to be a leader, This is what leaders do.

(Ben looks dumb founded so Fei takes over)

Fei: We need to be readyif they come to finish us off,  and they willunless we come up with a plan. (looks at Ben) So, what is your next genius idea, idea guy? 

(Ben looks down as he has nothing and Fei scoffs and leaves)

[Christopher speaks] 

Ben: Fine. Go with her. See if I care. 

 [Christopher speaks]

(Chris floats out of the room)

Ben: Want a war now Anala? 

Anala: I never wanted a war. The 2 people in that family that actually have any sense weren't there and it didn't even look like they recognized the guy. 

Ben: They cheated.

Anala: They didn't cheat Ben, this isn't a game, this is a war now. One that you wanted. War's don't have rules, but wars do have a price. One that Jayme, Alphonso, and Marcus payed. How many more of us need to die before you put your ego aside and become a real leader, because if you won't, than I will.  

(Anala walks back to her room leaving ben behind)