Part 28: Ball of Twine.

(Five looks over and sees a sign that says "Ball of Twine next left")

Five: Ball of Twine? Klaus, turn! 

(Five jumps in the front seat and starts to turn the wheel of the car)

Y/n: FIVE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Five: Ball of Twine! Turn! 

Klaus: What? Five! Five! 

(Five starts to turn into on coming traffic to get to the Ball of Twine)

Five:  It is one of the best ones! Come on! 

Y/n: IT'S AN F*CKING BALL OF TWINE! I'D RATHER HAVE US ALIVE!

Klaus: Five, we're gonna die! Whoo! 

Five: I don't care! 

Y/n: FIVE STOP!

Klaus: Let go! 

Five: You know what?No twine, no birth mother!

(Five turns onto the road that leads to the ball of twine)

Klaus: Fine! We'll see the ball of twine.

(Five let go of the wheel and let Klaus drive. Five gets into the back seat again as Klaus drives and Y/n death stares him as she hold a hand over her heart.)

Y/n: I hate you sometimes Five

Five: I'm sorry Love, I didn't mean to scare you 

(Y/n glares at him before using her hand to shock him with a small amount of lightning.)

Five: Oww.

(Y/n smirked and looked at the window as Klaus continued to drive until they got to the giant Ball of Twine and Five stepped out followed by Klaus and Y/n.)

Klaus:  Yeah, you know.  I don't know why,but I thought it'd be a lot bigger. 

Five: Seems pretty big to me. 

Y/n: It's just a ball of twine, who cares? It's not like it's doing anything

Klaus: Ehh. You know what would be fun?

Y/n: What's that Klausy?

Klaus: Well, the amazing and beautiful Blaze, Isn't twine, you know? ( he nudges Y/n)

Y/n: What are you getting at Klaus?

Klaus: Isn't Twine flammable? 

Five: You want her to light a landmark on Fire? 

Y/n: I'm down. (Klaus laughs and claps as Y/n creates a fire ball in her hand)

Five: Y/n, No. Here's the real question. How do you knowyour birth mother is in Pennsylvania?