Part 121: Food for thought

(After 10 minutes Y/n and Five decide to talk it over with Luther and Sloane so they head to their room and found Luther sitting looking out the window.)

Five: Hey. 

Luther: Hey, how long do we have left? 

Y/n:  A couple hours. 

Five: Could be more, could be less. 

Y/n: Where's Sloane? 

Luther: She's out searching for Anala. Thought it was weird that everyone else was at that meeting but her.

Five: Maybe Dad just didn't invite her.

Y/n: Unlikely 

(Something still bothered her about Anala being missing. She didn't know why but she had a bad feeling about it. Something wasn't adding up, and she wanted to find out why)

Luther: I was about to raid the wine cellar for our end of the world party.

Five: So I guess you guys knowwhich way you're voting. 

Luther: You're both more than welcome to join us. 

Y/n: I'm down

Five:  I'm still on the fence on that one. I saw something last nightthat I was not supposed to see.

Luther: Diego and Lila. Yeah, they do it on the stairs sometimes. 

Y/n: I did not need to know that

Five: No, I saw Dad. He was in his room with someone.He was making some kind of deal. Before you ask, I don't know what the deal wasor who it was with. 

Y/n: Although I do have my theories.

Five: Everything is a blur. 

 Luther: Wasn't me or Sloane.  We were, uh,busy doing other things last night. 

Five: Yeah, I get it, Luther. Thank you.Everyone was boning everyone last night. 

Luther: Wait, did you two hook up last night?

Y/n: One, we wouldn't be hooking up, we're married. Two, Five was black out drunk... no we did not. 

Luther: Wait, Ben hooked up with someone? 

Five: Focus, please. That story about the bells?There's something Dad's not telling us. Think about it. When has the old manever been straight with us?4

Luther: I don't know. He was ruthlessin our performance reviews. 

Five: He always gave me five stars. 

Luther: Really?

Y/n: Same here, which was surprising since I never used my powers. Anyway, Look, we're old enough to trust our instinct

Five: and it's telling us this is a trap. 

Y/n: Food for thought.

(With that they both leave)