3

Chapter 3 Train

"Ahem~"

Feng Xi heard the little girl next to him cough lightly, and felt that she had something to say. Sure enough, the next second, someone patted his shoulder lightly. Feng Xi turned his head calmly.

"Hello, comrade. My name is Lin Tang. I am sixteen years old. I am an educated youth from Hai City. I am very happy to sit with you. You are so cute."

Feng Xi, a thirty-year-old woman, was praised by the little girl. She felt a little embarrassed.

"Thank you. You are also very beautiful. My name is Feng Xi. I am seventeen years old. I am an educated youth from Jing City. I am also very happy to meet you."

At this time, the two girls sitting opposite also looked over.

Among them, the girl whose clothes had no patches said, "The capital, I have never been to the capital in my life. By the way, my name is Lin Lai Di, I am also 17 years old this year, and I am a high school classmate of Tang Tang, and I am also from Hai City. She is He Hua, 18 years old, and she is from He Province."

"Hello comrade, my name is He Hua."

He Hua, who was named, looked timid. Feng Xi guessed that she might be because of family reasons, or because she was afraid of the upcoming rural life.

"Sister Feng Xi, Sister He Hua and I are going to the Red Star Brigade Mangrove Village, and Lai Di is going to the next door Xia Shui Village. Where are you going?"

Hearing this, Feng Xi raised her eyebrows slightly. What a coincidence!

"What a coincidence, I'm also going to Mangrove Village."

"That's great, you three are really destined to be together, I'm the only one who's alone, I'll go to play with you when I have time."

Then the girls chatted about the topic. Feng Xi wanted to take a nap, but thinking that everyone would go to the same place to work in the future, it would be good to get to know everyone's situation.

And the train takes at least three days to reach the Northeast, and the journey is long. Feng Xi soon joined their chat team.

Lin Tang's family is good. Both her parents are sugar factory workers. The reason why she went to the countryside is because she is the eldest in the family. However, her parents love her very much. You can see that the package she brought to the countryside is bigger than Feng Xi's. He Hua, who was also the eldest child at home, was different. She was forced to go to the countryside, and her family didn't give her much, so it's no wonder that she was timid. Lin Lai Di's family was just average, with only one worker at home.

Soon it was time for lunch. Feng Xi saw that most of the educated youth on the bus were eating steamed buns, so he didn't show off too much and took out a baked cake and an egg to eat.

Lin Tang ate steamed buns, Lin Lai Di ate corn steamed buns, and He Hua ate a green unknown food.

"Hey, do you know that the pretty girl in our car, Tang Qingqing, is from the same place as you, also Mangrove Village. I heard that her family is well-off. Look, she is eating meat buns, which are so delicious."

Lin Lai Di is well-informed, and Feng Xi already knew that she loves gossip from the previous conversation. However, Tang Qingqing is indeed pretty, petite, white and tender, and looks very stunning.

Hearing this, Feng Xi saw He Hua opposite him looking at Tang Qingqing's meat buns with hooked eyes. He sighed softly, then lowered his head to eat his eggs.

"Meat buns are delicious, and my candies are delicious too. I have a lot of candies here. You can come to me if you want some."

Lin Tang's family works in a candy factory, so he can buy a lot of cheap defective products. The so-called defective products are actually candies that are not well packaged, or the size of the candies is wrong. In Feng Xi's opinion, this is no different from the candies he bought.

After taking the candies from Lin Tang, Feng Xi also gave everyone a White Rabbit milk candy. After all, it is good for people to give and take.

The train traveled quickly for three days. Along the way, except for the train smelling a bit bad, Feng Xi and his group of educated youth arrived in Northeast China smoothly.

After the train arrived at the station, Feng Xi walked out of the platform with his luggage with difficulty. He Hua had little luggage, just a bag. Lin Lai Di also had only one big bag. Lin Tang was not so lucky. Her family helped her carry the bag when she came. Now she was a little worried.

She had two big sacks, a small sack, and a schoolbag.

Feng Xi couldn't protect herself. In the end, He Hua and Lin Lai Di helped. The two of them took a big sack, and Lin Tang carried the rest of the things out of the platform.

Compared with the difficulties of Feng Xi and the other four, Tang Qingqing had it easy. She was good-looking, and many male classmates on the train liked her, so she didn't have to carry her luggage.

Feng Xi was also good-looking and looked cute. But during the three days on the train, Feng Xi basically only chatted with the three people around her, so the little flames in the hearts of many male educated youths were put to rest.

So between Tang Qingqing and Feng Xi, everyone chose to help Tang Qingqing, and Feng Xi didn't ask them to help.

When they arrived at the Youth Educator Office, everyone was exhausted. There were also many youth educated here waiting for someone to pick them up to go to the assigned place.

When Feng Xi and her friends arrived, the people from Mangrove Village who came to pick up the youth educated had already arrived.

"Youth educated from Mangrove Village, youth educated from Mangrove Village, gather here."

There were quite a few youth educated to Mangrove Village, in addition to four female youth educated, there were two male youth educated.