89

Chapter 89 Ten Work Points

Auntie Guihua thought Xu Hai came to help in the morning and would not come in the afternoon. She did not expect Xu Hai to be so kind to his target.

Auntie Guihua looked up and saw that Xu Hai had already surpassed her work progress. She was not convinced. Who was Auntie Guihua? She could not fall behind too much, otherwise how would others look at her.

Although she could tell her old sisters that Xiao Feng, the educated youth, could work so fast because of Xu Hai's help, she was in the same group with Xiao Feng, and could not fall behind too much.

She used to slack off, but she had the skills to slack off. She had experience, and the work points she earned were generally not the lowest among the people in the same group. In this way, even if Captain Xu wanted to scold her, it would not be her turn.

Now there were only two people in this group, she and the educated youth Xiao Feng. Seeing Xu Hai cutting wheat faster and faster, she didn't have time to think about anything and quickly picked up the sickle to work.

Soon, Xu Hai saw that the work assigned to Feng Xi was almost done by him, so he handed the sickle to Feng Xi and said, "Xixi, I have something to do, so I'll leave first. You can take your time to do the rest."

Feng Xi looked at Xu Hai with starry eyes: "Yeah, thank you for your hard work. You can go with peace of mind. Don't worry about me."

Feng Xi saw that Xu Hai only had one row of wheat left for her to do as a show, picked up the sickle, hummed a song, and worked happily.

Aunt Guihua raised her head and wiped the sweat from her face. It was almost done. She could catch up if she tried hard.

"Dangdangdang..."

Feng Xi heard the gong sound for the end of work and stood up.

"Mrs. Xu, eight work points."

"Auntie Guihua, nine work points!"

"Young educated youth Feng, ten work points!!!"

Captain Xu was a little bit unbelievable when he saw Feng Xi and Auntie Guihua did so much work. Feng Xi knew about it, because Xu Hai helped her, and the news had spread all over the village.

Auntie Guihua surprised him. He had wanted to scold her for slacking off in the fields every day. But Auntie Guihua was very cunning. She only got a few work points each time, but there were two or three people in the same group who had even fewer work points than her. He couldn't single out Aunt Guihua to scold her, so he could only scold everyone with low work points. As a result, Aunt Guihua ignored his words and continued to do her own thing.

I didn't expect that being in a group with Xiaofeng, the educated youth, could stimulate Aunt Guihua's enthusiasm for work. It seems that he is good at grouping.

When the people around heard that Xiaofeng, the educated youth, and Aunt Guihua both got such high work points, they started to talk about it. It was really strange that these two people who slacked off every day actually got such high work points.

Feng Xi: My partner is really capable!

Aunt Guihua: What's the matter! Aunt Guihua is just so capable! But it's really tiring!

"Tang Zhiqing's five work points!!!"

Captain Xu originally saw that Feng Xi and Aunt Guihua had such high work points, and thought that Tang Zhiqing's work points should also be higher.

Oh, he shouldn't have had any hope.

Tang Qingqing pulled Feng Xi's hand guiltily. She was at this level and she did her best.

Captain Xu shook his head. Let's just leave it at that. He would be annoyed if he said too much. Anyway, it didn't delay the progress of the farm work. At least the three of them could help each other.

The next morning, Aunt Guihua changed her lazy attitude and worked hard.

She boasted yesterday. For the first time in many years, she got less work points than her groupmates. She boasted to her old sisters that even if Xiao Feng, the educated youth, had Xu Hai's help, it would not be a big deal. Her Aunt Guihua could still catch up. Yesterday, it was because she was careless. Today, she would definitely get full work points.

For her own face, she had to harvest wheat quickly.

Feng Xi looked at Aunt Guihua working hard and thought that Aunt Guihua had great potential. She had done so much in such a short time. She had to work hard too.

Not long after, Feng Xi sat on the ridge of the field, supporting the ground with both hands, and sweating profusely watched Xu Hai's back working, and Aunt Guihua was still trying hard to cut wheat, and couldn't help wiping away tears of sweat.

It's not that she wants to be lazy, it must be that this body hasn't done such heavy work for too long!!!

"Aunt Guihua got ten work points."

"Xiao Feng, the educated youth, got ten work points."

"Tang, the educated youth, got five work points."

Aunt Guihua heard that she had indeed gotten full work points, and she walked to Feng Xi happily and said, "How is it? Aunt Guihua is awesome, isn't she!"

Feng Xi nodded, and just because Aunt Guihua worked so hard today, she couldn't help but give Aunt Guihua a thumbs up and said, "Awesome, Aunt Guihua is really awesome!"

Aunt Guihua said proudly, "Of course, who am I, Aunt Guihua? If it weren't for the fact that the full work points were only ten, I could have done a lot more work."

After boasting to Feng Xi, Aunt Guihua couldn't wait to run to her old sisters to show off that these ten work points weren't difficult at all! ! !

Two days later, the double scramble was finally over.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing walked to a remote corner. Before they started to cut pig grass, they threw away their backpacks and lay on the grass at the same time.

"Xixi, it's still comfortable to cut pig grass!"

"That's right, let's just stay like this!"

"Yes!"

After the busy double scramble, Mangrove Village was calm for a while. Not long after, a notice caused a shock wave and triggered a series of problems.