95

Chapter 95 Two Provincial Champions

The admission notice has not been issued yet, but the year-end grain and money distribution in Mangrove Village has started today.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing did not rush to the warehouse to line up, but sat at home eating melon seeds. They did not get many work points this year, so they could not get much grain, and they would probably have to pay money to the team.

"Xixi, if we get into college, what will we do with the food? How about we talk to Village Chief Xu about not having so much food this year?"

Feng Xi stretched out his index finger and shook it left and right, saying, "It's okay. The food in the team is relatively cheaper than outside. If we get into college, we can send the food distributed by the team back home."

Tang Qingqing clapped her hands, "Yes, why didn't I think of that!"

It was almost afternoon when Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing walked slowly to the warehouse.

At this time, the queue for food distribution in the warehouse was not very long. There were only two or three people in the queue. It wasn't long before Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing arrived.

Village Chief Xu looked at Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing's total work points at the end of the year, which were still far from the basic work points of the team. However, he heard that the two of them did quite well in the exam and should be able to enter university.

"You two still have very few work points this year. Xiao Feng is a little better, occasionally getting full work points, and Tang is a little short. I think you are not good at working, but you all did quite well in the college entrance examination this time. I congratulate you in advance."

"Thank you, Uncle Village Chief."

Feng Xi thanked Village Chief Xu and didn't say anything else. She was embarrassed to brag because the admission notice had not been issued yet.

Tang Qingqing also thanked him, and she didn't know what to say when Feng Xi didn't say anything.

After distributing the food, Xu Hai helped Feng Xi carry the food back home.

"Xu Hai, when do you think the admission notice will arrive?"

"Don't worry, it should be issued before the New Year."

Feng Xi nodded: "Do you still need food and coats? I'll go to town to get them for you tomorrow?"

"No, just stay at home for a few days, there are still a lot of them from last time."

Feng Xi was bored these days. After filling out the college entrance examination application, he had nothing to do. Whenever he had time, he would go to town to buy some food from the takeaway supermarket and sell it to Xu Hai and others. Occasionally, he would go back to Modern to resell some ordinary cotton shirts and coats.

During this period, Xu Hai and his friends also collected a lot of antiques, and Feng Xi also bought them all for 2,000 yuan. Now she has a lot of antiques at home.

The next day, Feng Xi still had nothing to do. It was too cold and she didn't want to go out. She was used to this kind of decadent life of sleeping after eating and eating after waking up.

In the afternoon, Feng Xi was taking a nap when she was awakened by a series of crackling sounds, noises, knocking on the door, and other sounds.

Feng Xi opened her eyes and took a deep breath. This must be something big.

After opening the door, Feng Xi's confused expression suddenly turned into a smile: "Uncle Zheng, why are you here?"

Zheng County Magistrate's serious face showed a relieved smile, and said: "You kid, are you still taking a nap? You have passed the provincial exam, so you must study hard in the future. Director Zhao of the Education Bureau came to commend you today, come with me outside."