77

Chapter 77 Becoming a Rich Woman

Feng Xi waited and waited, and finally waited for the day off...

Today I slept until I woke up naturally.

Feng Xi stretched her waist, put on her clothes, washed up, and sat leisurely at the dining table, opening the takeaway page.

What to eat today?

Feng Xi's hands slid and slid. She had eaten this one, and that one was not delicious, so she thought of just ordering a bowl of sausage noodles.

She saw a sausage noodle shop with good reviews and good sales, so she ordered a bowl of egg and meat sausage noodles and a cup of soy milk. When paying, she saw the words "add an egg", and decisively ordered it, and then paid and placed the order.

She likes to eat eggs, and thinks that eggs are delicious whether they are steamed or fried, and they are also very nutritious.

Feng Xi took a bite of the rice noodle and found that it tasted really good. She didn't feel greasy after eating it. Overall, it was not bad.

After breakfast, Feng Xi collected the takeaway packaging, and Xu Hai came over.

"Xixi, have you had breakfast?"

Feng Xi nodded obediently: "I have, how about you?"

Xu Hai touched Feng Xi's head: "Well, I have too, then let's go to the town now."

"Yeah."

Feng Xi had made an appointment with Xu Hai before, and today they would go to Monkey's house to look at antiques. Feng Xi was very excited, and she also wanted to know what good stuff Xu Hai and his friends had this time.

Xu Hai glanced at Feng Xi's bicycle parked in the yard and said, "I'll give you a ride this time. My bicycle was taken away by Xu Yang."

In fact, it was Xu Hai who urged Xu Yang to ride his bicycle to Monkey's house after breakfast today. What a joke. Why should he give his silly brother a ride when he has a sweet and soft little object?

Feng Xi nodded indifferently. It was good for someone to give her a ride. She was too lazy to ride a bicycle.

Xu Hai saw that Feng Xi only grabbed the back seat and didn't grab his clothes. Seeing a small pothole ahead, he said, "Little girl, sit tight. It's best to hold me, okay? There are so many potholes on the road. If you are thrown out, it will hurt you to death."

"How can that be? I've sat on Qingqing's back seat before. I won't, ah..."

Feng Xi didn't expect Xu Hai to suddenly ride into a pothole. She quickly hugged Xu Hai's waist.

After the bike stabilized, she pinched Xu Hai's waist and said angrily, "Xu Hai! Ride well."

Xu Hai curled his lips: "Hey, I'm riding well, hold me tight."

Feng Xi couldn't help but pat Xu Hai on the back. This dog man, but Feng Xi didn't let Xu Hai go. This man has a thin waist. She likes it!

Soon, the two came to Monkey's house.

Sure enough, Xu Hai and his team did not disappoint Feng Xi.

Feng Xi looked at the antiques in the yard with shining eyes, and picked up the bowl closest to her. Hmm, not bad, a lotus petal bowl from the Ming Dynasty. She remembered that this one would be placed in a museum nowadays.

Then she looked at the antique tea jar next to it. Wow, this one is not bad either. The lotus tea jar from the Qing Dynasty is also very collectible.

Seeing Feng Xi's satisfaction with this batch of antiques, Monkey said with a smile: "Sister, this batch of goods is not bad. This is what Brother Monkey collected from the next county. It took a lot of effort."