103

Chapter 103 It's really you

The sunlight hit the man's fair face, as if covered with a layer of golden light. The man's facial features are delicate, and his handsome face is gentle, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes away.

Who can see this look without saying "Fuck!"

Zhu Zhu didn't know what to say for a moment. She didn't say anything just now. Later, she immediately realized that this handsome man was talking to her, and immediately said shyly: "Oh, that's fine."

Feng Xi couldn't help but shook his head. Isn't this contrast too big?

Tang Qingqing: Oh, I'm scared to death.

Feng Wan, Tang Lanlan and other people who ate at Lao Mo: This man looks so good.

The man didn't seem to care about the eyes of the crowd. He wiped the corner of his mouth with a tissue and gestured to the person across the table. Then the two of them slowly disappeared from everyone's sight.

Zhu Zhu watched the handsome man leave, a little anxious, and wanted to follow him out, but she hadn't eaten much of the steak on her table, which was very expensive. After struggling for a long time in her heart, she reluctantly wanted to chase him out, but unfortunately the man had disappeared.

Tang Lanlan made faces at Zhu Zhu. Who asked her to bully her new friend? This person has always been so annoying.

Zhu Zhu was also unconvinced and immediately glared at Tang Lanlan.

Feng Xi and Feng Wan also didn't admit defeat, and followed Tang Lanlan to make faces at Zhu Zhu.

Tang Qingqing: She doesn't know these three people.

In the end, the few people had to stop fighting because they saw that the steak was getting cold.

This meal cost Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing about twenty yuan in total.

They were really wasteful, and they spent half a month's wages on one meal.

"Xixi, have you really seen Zhu Zhu go to Lao Mo before?"

Feng Xi said to Tang Qingqing with a smile: "No, I guessed. By the way, do you know her?"

Tang Qingqing nodded: "More than knowing each other, we are sworn enemies. Let me tell you this, my grandmother is the head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Beijing Medical University, and her grandmother is Professor Chen of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Beijing Medical University. My aunt and her mother work in the same hospital, and the relationship between the adults is pretty good, but because Zhu Zhu and I are of similar age, we are always compared, and over time, we are mortal enemies."

Feng Xi understood it after hearing this. It is indeed a very annoying thing to be compared by adults every day.

"Xixi, let's not talk about her anymore. Let's go shopping."

The store in Jing City is very big. Several people went to the store to buy a lot of things, including skirts, school supplies, snacks, etc., until their hands were no longer able to hold them.

With things in their hands, Feng Xi and the others did not go shopping any more. They could only make an appointment to come back next time and then go back to their own homes.

After Feng Xi put down the things he bought, he saw that it was still early and planned to go to Xu Hai's place.

"Dangdangdang..."

"Xixi, you're here."

"Where did you go this morning? No one was at your house when I came this morning."

Xu Hai took out a key from his pants, handed it to Feng Xi, and said, "I almost forgot, this is the key here, you keep it. We went to the black market to find connections today. We are not familiar with Beijing, and we may cooperate with others in the future."

Feng Xi nodded in understanding, everything is difficult at the beginning.

"Have you found someone to cooperate with?"

Hearing this, Monkey boasted: "Of course, we met yesterday afternoon. When I saw that person yesterday, I felt that he was not simple. When he saw our goods, he planned to cooperate with us. Today we went to discuss cooperation matters. He also said that he would come to pick up the goods later."

Wang Fulai also said: "Yes, we didn't open the business yesterday. I didn't expect to find someone to cooperate with so quickly."

Feng Xi nodded. She didn't understand this matter. Anyway, she would not be missing what was hers.

But, didn't open the business yesterday?

That's not right. Is it because of good luck?

Feng Xi was just about to ask what the person who cooperated with them looked like.

At this moment, there was a regular knock on the door, and Monkey quickly went to open the door.

As soon as the person came into the yard, he gritted his teeth and said, "Feng Xi, it really is you!"