125

Chapter 125 Bell-bottoms and floral shirts

Feng Xi went to his 300-square-meter house, sat at the dining table, opened the takeaway page, and ordered a bowl of beef noodles as usual.

After eating the beef noodles, Feng Xi took a walk in the yard for a while, and then prepared to go to bed.

After waking up again, Feng Xi returned to the modern world. He first turned on the computer and searched for various pastry production processes on the computer. Combined with the types of cake shops in his takeaway page, he listed all the pastries that needed to be made, and then copied and pasted the production process into the document.

After organizing the document, he printed it out with the printer at home.

After doing all this, Feng Xi took a comfortable bath at home.

After tidying herself up, Feng Xi picked up her phone and contacted the clothing manufacturer she had cooperated with before, saying that she wanted to buy 3,000 more Dacron shirts and asked if the manufacturer had any vintage bell-bottom pants and floral shirts.

The manufacturer had done a lot of business with Feng Xi over the past year and had long remembered Feng Xi as a major customer. When Feng Xi said she wanted vintage bell-bottom pants and floral shirts, she posted pictures without saying anything.

Feng Xi picked out ten styles of vintage bell-bottom pants and floral shirts from the pictures sent by the manufacturer and bought one hundred pieces of each style.

She didn't buy too much the first time, and it wouldn't be too late for her to buy a large number of these clothes after Xu Hai and his team opened up the market.

Because the address of the factory is in Beijing, seeing that Feng Xi bought so many clothes this time, he repeatedly promised that the clothes would be delivered to Feng Xi's home tonight.

After Feng Xi solved the problem of clothes, he checked his mobile phone. It was only six o'clock in the evening, so he planned to go out for a walk.

He came to a high-end Western restaurant and ordered a luxurious seafood platter with premium caviar and seafood soup.

While waiting for the meal, Feng Xi observed the decoration style of the Western restaurant and secretly thought that his future Western pastry shop would also take such a high-end route.

After dinner, Feng Xi saw a store selling coffee machines while shopping in the mall.

Feng Xi suddenly had an idea and walked into the store and asked the clerk if they had that kind of retro and simple coffee machine.

The clerk thought Feng Xi's request was a little strange. Shouldn't most people ask for a multifunctional or the latest coffee machine?

Later, thinking that Feng Xi might have a nostalgic complex, he sold Feng Xi the simple coffee machine placed in the corner of the coffee shop.

The clerk taught Feng Xi how to operate the coffee machine. After Feng Xi learned it, she bought a lot of coffee making materials from the clerk.

Not long after Feng Xi returned home, the clothes she bought from the factory were also delivered.

After Feng Xi packed all the things, she fell asleep with a big bag of things in her arms.

When she woke up the next morning, Feng Xi moved her body. After washing up in the yard, she sat at the dining table, opened the takeaway page, and clicked on a pastry shop.

Feng Xi ordered three tiramisu, one for himself, and the remaining two for Anya to taste, so that Anya could make pastries according to the taste of tiramisu and the production process she printed to see if she could make it.

At the same time, Feng Xi also ordered three different flavors of donuts, chocolate, strawberry and original.

Then he ordered a bag of jam snacks, coconut rings and waffles.

Feng Xi thought that this should be enough, and if it was not enough, he could talk about it later.

After placing the order and paying, Feng Xi changed the packaging of all the pastries and then wrapped them with transparent packaging paper.

After finishing such a large amount of work, Feng Xi wiped the sweat from his forehead and planned to finish eating tiramisu before doing other things.

Feng Xi finished her tiramisu slowly. Thinking that Xu Hai and his friends would soon arrive, she opened the takeaway page again, clicked into the supermarket, and bought 200 kilograms of beef, pork, and chicken, as well as 200 kilograms of apples, pears, and oranges.

Finally, according to the materials needed for the production process of those Western-style pastries that she had printed, she bought five kilograms of each, and planned to give these materials, along with the printed production process and pastries, to Sister Anya for experiments.

The initial investment must not be less, because only by ensuring the quality can their Western-style pastry shop develop well.

There is no rush for the coffee machine. It can be brought to the store when the store is about to open. This is the treasure of her store!

Soon, Xu Hai and his friends arrived.

Monkey looked at these strange pants and shirts with disdain and said, "Girl, can these clothes be sold? Even if they were given to me, I wouldn't wear them."

Xu Hai said thoughtfully, "They should be sold. These clothes are quite new and widely accepted in big cities. I've seen people wearing them at school."

Feng Xi had checked the information and knew that these bell-bottom pants and floral shirts would be popular soon. She said confidently, "Believe me, these clothes will definitely sell out after you open the market!"

Monkey didn't believe that these strange clothes could be more attractive than the Dacron shirts.

Wang Fulai said confidently: "Well, I believe Sister Feng Xi, these clothes will definitely be very popular!"

Monkey rolled his eyes at this flattering kid and was about to ask Xu Hai if he should take less of these clothes, because it would be a big loss if he couldn't sell any of them.

As a result, when he turned around, he saw Xu Hai directly put all the clothes on the cart.

Monkey: ...