154

Chapter 154 Marriage

Early this morning, Feng Xi was woken up.

Originally, Feng Xi wanted to stay in bed for a while, but was ruthlessly rejected by Feng's mother.

This girl, she wants to sleep in today on her wedding day.

Feng Xi opened her eyes with difficulty. Could she say that she had insomnia because she was too excited last night?

Last night, Feng's mother came to the room of Feng Xi and her sister and found a random excuse to send Feng Wan out.

Feng Xi looked at Feng's mother obediently. Is there anything she wants to tell her?

Feng's mother looked at her beautiful daughter, who was going to get married today. She felt excited and worried, and her heart was filled with mixed feelings.

Feng Xi immediately hugged her mother: "Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's okay, Mom just didn't expect time to pass so quickly, and you're getting married now."

Mother Feng stuffed a booklet into Feng Xi's hand and said: "Just read this booklet, you're already so old, you should know about marriage, it may be a little painful, if you can't stand it, just stop, don't get used to Xu Hai."

Feng Xi felt that Mother Feng was really good to her. When she read novels and watched dramas in modern times, she always asked the bride to be patient, but she had never heard of someone saying stop like Mother Feng.

Feng Xi nodded obediently: "Mom, don't worry, I know."

Feng's mother was actually a little worried, after all, that kind of thing can't be stopped just by saying so.

But this is a matter between husband and wife, and she can't interfere too much, thinking that Xu Hai loves his daughter so much, he shouldn't do anything rash.

After reminding Feng Xi a few more times, Feng's mother left the room.

Feng Xi was a little curious when looking at the booklet. She had heard of spring pictures before, but she had never seen them in real life.

In modern times, it is often seen that women in TV dramas are very shy after seeing spring pictures, and they are embarrassed to read them again after reading one page.

Feng Xi read one page with expectation, and then read another page, and finished the whole booklet in a short while.

Feng Xi pouted, thinking that it would be more exciting to watch a certain episode of a TV series in modern times.

Perhaps because she was going to get married tomorrow, or perhaps because she thought of a certain episode of a TV series, Feng Xi successfully suffered from insomnia.

Feng Xi saw that today's breakfast was particularly rich, and Xu's mother even fried two eggs for Feng Xi.

Feng Xi hurriedly said, "Mom, I can't eat so much."

Feng's mother put the fried eggs in Feng Xi's bowl without saying anything, and said, "You have to eat even if you can't eat. It will probably be very busy today. You may have to wait until the evening to eat again. Be obedient and eat more."

After hearing what Xu's mother said, Feng Xi no longer said that he couldn't eat, and ate one more bowl of noodles than usual.

No matter what, he couldn't starve himself.

After Feng Xi finished breakfast, she was driven back to her room by her mother to change into her wedding dress.

The wedding dress was specially customized by Xu Hai from abroad, a red wedding dress.

Made by a well-known foreign wedding dress designer, the dress is gorgeous but not ostentatious, showing all of Feng Xi's advantages.

Paired with Feng Xi's own makeup, it is so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off it.

At this time, Xu Hai and his brothers were driving a sedan and a truck on the way to pick up the bride.

A few days ago, Xu Hai asked a friend to buy two sedans, one for himself and the other for Feng Xi as a betrothal gift.

In addition, there was a color TV, a refrigerator and a washing machine that had not yet been sold as a betrothal gift, as well as 9,999 yuan of 99 cents.

Feng's father also prepared a lot of dowry, many of which were imported goods bought from the Friendship Store. When Feng's father saw Xu Hai's betrothal money, in order to show that he loved his daughter more, he gave Feng Xi 10,000 yuan to keep in the bottom of the box.

Therefore, on the wedding day, Feng Xi's dowry dazzled many guests.

It was already very face-saving to take out any one of this dowry, let alone so many pieces.

The people who came to pick up the bride took more than half an hour to load all the dowry onto the truck.