78

Chapter 78 Xu Erzhu

Because he had money in his pocket, Feng Xi was still in a very happy mood the next morning. After washing up, he sat at the dining table and opened the takeaway page.

What to eat today?

Feng Xi thought that he hadn't eaten KFC for a long time, so he ordered a classic breakfast, panini and hot soy milk. Later, thinking that he had so much money in his bank card, he ordered two egg tarts and a tea egg.

After placing the order and paying, Feng Xi opened the takeaway package and a fragrance came. It was still a familiar taste.

Not long after breakfast, he heard the sound of the gong for work. Feng Xi was not in a irritable mood. As usual, he took some snacks and milk candies to go to work to cut pig grass.

She and Tang Qingqing had been slacking off while cutting pig grass a few days ago, and their work points had been stable at three to four points. Only on those one or two days, Feng Xi could get about five to six points with Xu Hai's help.

Captain Xu was no longer surprised by Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing, and he didn't bother to care about them.

Xu Meimei had been clamoring at home to work with Bai Feng these days, and he had no choice but to arrange for Xu Meimei to work closer to Bai Feng. But he was worried, and he would go over to check on them whenever he had time, but he didn't have time to take care of Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing.

It was all Xu Hai's fault, that bad guy, why was he so talkative that day?

Feng Xi is a little sad now. Why does he want to sleep so much after eating and drinking enough? He glanced at Tang Qingqing and said, "Qingqing, you are the best. Please help me check the time. I will sleep for half an hour and then get up to cut pig grass."

"Okay, you sleep for half an hour, and I will sleep for an hour later!"

"Yeah, okay."

After Feng Xi finished speaking, he fell asleep quickly.

"Bang..."

"Why are you like this? Didn't I tell you that I don't need your help?"

"Qingqing, what's wrong? Is there anyone here? What happened?"

Feng Xi was sleeping soundly, and suddenly heard the sound of something heavy falling to the ground and Tang Qingqing's angry voice, and woke up immediately.

Xu Erzhu looked helplessly at the scattered pigweed on the ground and wanted to reach out to pick it up.

But Tang Qingqing was quicker. She picked up the basket with one hand and kicked the pigweed on the ground away with one foot. She said, "I told you not to worry about it. Are you sick? I don't like you and I don't need your help."

After Tang Qingqing said this, she took Feng Xi to another place.

Xu Erzhu looked at Tang Qingqing's back sadly. He just wanted to help Tang Qingqing with work, so why was he rejected by others? Fairy is too hard to chase. He has helped Tang Qingqing with some work before, but the fairy just ignored him.

But his mother said that as long as he stayed with Tang Qingqing every day and helped her with work, Tang Qingqing would gradually develop a good impression of him, and the people in the village would gradually think that they were in a relationship. Then his mother would propose marriage, and he could marry the beauty.

While Xu Erzhu was dreaming, Tang Qingqing was complaining to Feng Xi angrily.

"Xixi, how can there be such a person in this village? I told him that he didn't need my help but he insisted on helping me. He also wanted to date me without considering whether he was worthy of me or not."

Feng Xi hurriedly comforted her: "That's right, Qingqing, let's ignore him. If he dares to come again, we will complain."

"I'm really mad at you, Xixi, do you know who his mother is?"

Feng Xi shook her head. To be honest, she didn't even know who the man was.

"It's Mrs. Xu, the matchmaker in the village. When we first started working in the fields, she took the initiative to say that she would help you and me find a match. You may not know that Mrs. Xu came to my house to propose marriage before, but she never came again after I scolded her out. Unexpectedly, her son came."

After Tang Qingqing said this, Feng Xi had some impression and said, "It turned out to be her. Mrs. Xu must have not given up yet. If she dares to come again You should kick her out."

Tang Qingqing said angrily: "I will definitely kick her out."

After finishing work, Mrs. Xu hurried home and asked Xu Erzhu: "What happened today? Did you talk to Tang Zhiqing? Did anyone see you helping her with work?"

"I did talk to Tang Zhiqing. I wanted to help her with work but she wouldn't let me. She even knocked over the pig grass I cut for her. I wonder if anyone saw me helping her with work. Oh, yes. , Xiao Feng Zhiqing was beside her at the time.

Mrs. Xu frowned: "Why is Xiao Feng Zhiqing everywhere? Didn't they often play together before? How come they are together every day these few months? I remember that Tang Zhiqing used to be good friends with Tian Erzhuang's wife He Hua, right?"

Xu Erzhu had liked Tang Qingqing for a long time and had a general understanding of the people around Tang Qingqing. He said: "Yes, mother, when do you think I can Marry Tang Zhiqing, then Tian Erzhuang has been looking for a wife for almost half a year.

Mrs. Xu's eyes turned, and she had an idea in her mind. She smiled and said, "Don't worry, your mother is the matchmaker in the village. There are still people in the surrounding areas who I can't match. Just wait, and listen to my instructions. I will definitely let you marry a wife."

Mrs. Xu also hoped that Tang Zhiqing could marry into their family. She heard that Tang Zhiqing's family was quite rich. When she married into their family, the money would be hers.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing didn't see Xu Erzhu much these days, which was good, so as not to be upset.

He Hua unexpectedly came once or twice, but basically just chatted casually.

"Xixi, I feel like He Hua has become a different person after getting married. I can't tell what has changed, but I feel like her personality has become weird."

Feng Xi agreed: "I think so too. I feel like He Hua is not very happy. She was so happy when she got married."

Tang Qingqing nodded: "That's right. I heard from He Hua that Tian Erzhuang's mother, Tian Pozi, is not easy to get along with. She scolds her every day at home for not being able to have children. She is having a hard time now."

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing looked at each other and sighed deeply. This day was chosen by her, so they couldn't say anything.

After hearing the gong for the end of work, Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing walked to the pig farm carrying less than a basket of pig grass on their backs.

Captain Xu looked at the work points of Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing in silence and let out a long sigh. How are these two going to live next year?