127

Chapter 127 Store Opening Activities

Time passed quickly. After Feng Xi made a big splash in Beijing, she became a role model for everyone and studied hard this week.

After breakfast on Saturday, Feng Xi went to Xu Hai's house to ask about the store.

Xu Hai was also very helpful and found two stores with yards.

The location was also good, both in places with a large flow of people. The two stores were close to each other, just a distance between the two stores.

Both stores were quite large and had similar layouts. Xu Hai asked Feng Xi to choose first.

Feng Xi thought that the store was found by Xu Hai, so she was embarrassed to choose first and said that she could choose either store.

Seeing that the two men could not make up their minds, Monkey helped Xu Hai choose the one on the left, while Feng Xi chose the store on the right.

To Feng Xi's surprise, Xu Hai not only found two stores, but also found a house.

The price of the 800-square-meter bungalow was acceptable, 15,000 yuan, so Feng Xi took it without saying a word.

After the store was settled, Feng Xi came to Anya's house to see how the progress was.

Anya saw Feng Xi coming over, so she took Feng Xi to the kitchen and said, "Feng Xi, how do you taste these pastries?"

Feng Xi scooped a spoonful of tiramisu with a spoon: "Hmm! Delicious!"

Seeing Feng Xi satisfied, Anya said happily, "I tried several times and finally decided on this flavor."

After Feng Xi finished eating the tiramisu, she picked up a donut and said in surprise, "Sister Anya, this is also delicious! Sweet but not greasy!"

Feng Xi tried all the pastries made by Anya and successfully ate herself up.

In the end, she still felt a little unsatisfied. She loved these pastries too much. Why didn't she have two stomachs!

"Sister Anya, the cakes you make are delicious! I think it's OK for us to open the shop right away. By the way, I've already found a shop, I'll take you there to have a look."

............

Anya looked at such a big shop in surprise. Can she sell cakes here in the future?

"Sister Anya, let's renovate the shop and it will probably be open soon!"

"Okay, Feng Xi, I'm so excited! I can't wait to open the shop!"

Feng Xi nodded in agreement. Of course, she was still thinking about making some money.

After returning home, Feng Xi told Feng's father and mother that she was going to open a Western-style cake shop with her friends.

Father Feng was quite supportive of this matter. His daughter was excellent and could do anything. He even asked Feng Xi if she had enough money.

Mother Feng was a little worried whether going to school and running a shop at the same time would affect her studies.

Feng Xi directly assured her mother that it would not affect her studies, and that she did not plan to take care of the store too much in the future.

Feng Xi thought that the store was a bit big and she would not have much time to visit it in the future, so she asked her mother if there were any reliable and skillful relatives who were unemployed at home.

This mother of Feng really knows one. Her cousin complained to her a few days ago that her daughter was already 22 years old, but she didn't get into college and didn't have a job, and the family was short of housing. She also asked her to help find a job or a good blind date for her daughter.