90

Chapter 90: Resumption of the College Entrance Examination

"Good news, good news! A new policy has been issued. The college entrance examination will be resumed in December this year! Whether it is the educated youth who went to the countryside, unemployed graduates in the city, or workers, farmers, etc., they can all take the college entrance examination..."

When the educated youth heard the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination, they couldn't help but burst into tears. They finally waited for it!

They didn't know how long they had been in the countryside, two years, three years, five years or ten years? Just when they thought they could only stay in the countryside for the rest of their lives, living a life of facing the loess and back to the sky every day, the college entrance examination was resumed!

With the resumption of the college entrance examination, as long as they are admitted to the university, they can leave the countryside, return to the long-lost campus to study, and then go to a wider world to live!

Not only the educated youth were excited, but the whole country was also excited when they heard the announcement of the resumption of the college entrance examination. After ten years, the college entrance examination was finally resumed. Many people can change their destiny through the college entrance examination, and the country will develop better and better! ! !

For a while, everyone was very excited, and those who wanted to take the college entrance examination seized the time to study.

Those who had books picked up books to study whenever they had free time. Whether they were eating or working, they carried books with them. They wished they could read books 24 hours a day and finish one book after another.

Those who did not have books sent telegrams and called home to ask their families to send high school textbooks, exercise books, etc. Those who felt that the mail took too long to arrive and couldn't wait would borrow books, go to bookstores, go to waste collection stations, or even take risks to buy books on the black market.

At this time, the high school textbooks, test papers, and exercise books that Xu Hai had collected before came in handy, and half of them were cleared in a few days.

"Shitou, you are still amazing! I used to wonder why you collected these waste papers, but I didn't expect them to be so valuable now. This test paper, just a piece of paper, has people buying it for a dime, and even more! Oh, why didn't I stock up more at the beginning."

Xu Hai rolled his eyes at Monkey. What did he say? This person had been reluctant to follow him to the next county to collect study materials before, and now he regrets it.

"It's no use regretting now. Bookstores and waste collection stations are crowded with people. You may not be able to buy it even if you try. We can make a lot of money by selling the study materials we collected before."

"That's true! Hey, Shitou, you should also take the college entrance examination. You are such a good student. It would be a pity if you don't take it. You can leave the rest to me and your brother Mutou. You should go back and review."

"Don't worry. I can review in a few days. There are too many people in the black market these days. I'm afraid you can't handle it."

Monkey didn't say much after hearing what Xu Hai said. Anyway, his brother is smart and will definitely be admitted to university.

Xu Yang couldn't say anything. He couldn't get into college if he didn't study well. Anyway, he had meat to eat by following his third brother.

Xu Hai was still very confident about his college entrance examination. He and Feng Xi had already done a lot of high school questions. Although Feng Xi was doing it and he was teaching, he also reviewed it once or twice while teaching Feng Xi, and he still remembered it clearly.