85

Chapter 85 Ahhh, ghost

Tang Qingqing followed Xu Erzhu with a thin iron stick and an electric baton in her hands, while Feng Xi followed Xu Erzhu with an anti-wolf spray and an electric baton in his hands.

Xu Erzhu lived in the southernmost part of the village, and he had to pass through a small wood on his way home, so Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing planned to do it in the small wood.

It was already dark at this time, and although it was difficult to see people's faces clearly, Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing covered their faces with handkerchiefs and wrapped their heads with scarves for safety, leaving only their eyes exposed.

As soon as Xu Erzhu entered the small wood, Tang Qingqing quietly rushed behind Xu Erzhu, intending to use the electric baton to shock Xu Erzhu.

Unexpectedly, Xu Erzhu suddenly turned his head, and Tang Qingqing was hitting Xu Erzhu with a stun gun.

"Ahhh..."

Feng Xi thought to himself, why didn't he get electrocuted?

He immediately took out the anti-wolf spray and sprayed it on Xu Erzhu's eyes when Xu Erzhu was about to turn his head, and then hit Xu Erzhu with a stun gun.

Xu Erzhu actually didn't notice that Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were following him. It was almost summer now, and there were insects everywhere. He turned his head and only heard a mosquito buzzing next to his ear, and wanted to shake it away.

As a result, the mosquito didn't get shaken away, and he was electrocuted by something. He wanted to see what he encountered before he fainted.

As soon as she looked back, she was stung by a gas, and then seemed to be shocked by something, and finally she didn't remember anything.

Feng Xi looked at Xu Erzhu lying on the ground and shook her head.

Why bother? A stun gun can't make him dizzy, so she had to do it.

Tang Qingqing didn't want to look at Xu Erzhu. She was punching and kicking Xu Erzhu, and occasionally took out a thin iron stick to hit Xu Erzhu.

You actually want to marry me, this is the consequence of your infatuation!!!

Feng Xi didn't hit Xu Erzhu, mainly because she thought that this matter could be left to Tang Qingqing alone, and it was not her turn to do it.

When Tang Qingqing was almost done beating him, Feng Xi finally said, "Qingqing, are you venting your anger?"

Tang Qingqing clapped her hands and said generously, "Very powerful, Xixi, what should we do next? It's Xu Pozi's turn, right?"

Feng Xi nodded, "Xu Pozi always comes up with some tricks to hurt people, we have to teach her a lesson."

"Well, Xixi, let's act quickly."

Feng Xi returned home and took out the two sets of clothes she bought from Cheng Fei last night, one white and one black.

The white one is a ghost costume, and the black one is a witch costume.

"Qingqing, which one do you like of these two?"

Tang Qingqing picked up the two sets of clothes and looked at them, and asked: "These two sets of clothes are so unique. I like the black one. This one looks good, but what does this have to do with scaring Mrs. Xu?"

Feng Xi picked up the white ghost costume and said, "You'll know when you see it later."

Tang Qingqing didn't understand, and saw Feng Xi smearing a lot of white foundation on her face. She knew this, but she didn't remember to use it like this, right?