123

Chapter 123 Chasing

This interview lasted for more than an hour.

After taking the photos, the reporter said to Feng Xi and the leaders of Beijing Medical University: "The newspaper will probably be published next Monday. We will send some copies to you. Today's interview ends here. Thank you leaders and Feng Xi for your cooperation."

After the reporter left, President Wang of Beijing Medical University said to Feng Xi with admiration: "Feng Xi is the treasure of our school. Study hard. We are all optimistic about you!"

Feng Xi nodded obediently and said: "Thank you, President. I will work hard."

Feng Xi chatted with the school leaders for a few words. After leaving the office, she looked at the time and thought that the class was about to end, so she would not go to the classroom and go directly to the cafeteria to take a seat for dinner.

When I arrived at the canteen, I was surprised to see that it was empty.

Feng Xi walked to the window with a big swing.

"Auntie, I want a braised fish and a stir-fried cabbage with minced meat."

The canteen auntie saw Feng Xi coming to eat so early, wondering if this student had skipped classes.

But she didn't ask, she just shook the food when she served Feng Xi.

Feng Xi took the rice plate, looked up at the auntie in confusion, why did the food seem to be less.

The canteen auntie turned her head away: Humph, I wonder if you dare to skip classes in the future!

Feng Xi had no choice but to find a good seat by the window with the rice plate, and sit down to eat leisurely.

After a while, the bell rang, and the canteen suddenly had more people.

Feng Xi was eating while watching the people in line. When he saw the people in dormitory 201, he raised his hand and asked everyone to sit over.

As soon as Li Li sat down, she asked, "Old Five, what did Director Guan ask you to do?"

Feng Xi said excitedly, "The Education Bureau and the newspaper are going to jointly produce a special issue of outstanding college students, and I was selected!"

Li Li immediately asked with wide eyes, "Then it will be in the newspaper! Old Five, you are going to be famous!"

Feng Xi also felt that she was going to be famous. The last time she was in the newspaper was in the Northeast, and she didn't feel much. After all, she would leave the Northeast and return to Beijing soon.

But this time it was in the newspaper in Beijing. If nothing unexpected happens, she is likely to live in Beijing forever, which has a different meaning!

Wu Ping also followed in the congratulations, saying, "Our Xixi is awesome. I can brag to others that my roommate was on the newspaper when I go out!"

Tian Caicai echoed, "Big sister is right!"

Tang Qingqing touched Feng Xi's shoulder with her shoulder and said, "Xixi, you have to protect me in the future!"

Feng Xi was flattered and patted his chest and said, "No problem!"

Zhu Zhu was also very envious of Feng Xi. How could this person be so awesome? She said, "Feng Xi, congratulations to you!"

Feng Xi nodded, "Well, thank you, sister Zhuzhu, remember to call me sister next time~"

Zhu Zhu rolled her eyes. She was only three days away!

On Wednesday afternoon, Feng Xi, Tang Qingqing, and Zhu Zhu had just walked into the classroom of the Department of Clinical Medicine and received a lot of attention.

Feng Xi raised her eyebrows and sat in her old seat calmly.

She was too active last time and tortured her classmates in the Department of Clinical Medicine.

This time, she didn't plan to answer questions so actively. She was not an active person.

Tang Qingqing didn't think about changing seats and sat with Feng Xi and Zhu Zhu.

According to her understanding of Feng Xi, this guy usually behaves like her. He will only be active when he is stimulated by something, and his true colors will soon be exposed.

Zhu Zhu might raise her hand actively, but it's not a big problem. She can just be with Feng Xi.

Soon, the director of the Department of Clinical Medicine came to class.

What surprised Feng Xi was that she found that the classroom atmosphere of the Department of Clinical Medicine had become very lively.

As long as the head of the Department of Clinical Medicine asked a question, most of the students in the class would raise their hands to answer the question. Even if the head of the Department of Clinical Medicine did not ask a question, there would be two or three students asking the teacher questions.

"Today's class ends here. I am very satisfied with the classroom atmosphere today. I hope everyone will continue to encourage each other. As long as you maintain this learning state, you may be the next person to appear in the newspaper!"

! ! ! ! ! ! !

A classmate asked, "Director, what's in the newspaper?"

The director of the Department of Clinical Medicine looked at Feng Xi and said mysteriously, "Student Feng Xi is a good role model for you to learn from. You can take advantage of the fact that you can take classes with him every Wednesday this semester and ask him for advice and see how he learns!"

After saying this, the director of the Department of Clinical Medicine took the lesson plan and slowly left the classroom.

When the other students heard what the director of the Department of Clinical Medicine said, they all looked at Feng Xi and then surrounded Feng Xi in his seat.

Feng Xi: ...

"Student Feng Xi, I heard from the dean that you have a good grasp of the knowledge in this course. I want to ask how you learn it?"

"Student Feng Xi, what newspapers did you read?"

"Student Feng Xi, can I borrow your textbook to take notes?"

"Yes, student Feng Xi, can I see your textbook?"

"Student Feng Xi..."

Feng Xi looked numb: No way? What happened to these kids? Did she abuse them too much last time?

Feng Xi had no choice but to answer them one by one.

Later, she couldn't stand it anymore and ran out with Tang Qingqing and Zhu Zhu.

It was so scary...

After returning to the dormitory, Li Li looked at Feng Xi and the other two running back and asked with a smile: "What happened to you? Were you chased by ghosts?"

Feng Xi wiped the sweat from his forehead. It was indeed being chased by ghosts, a group of studious little ghosts.