134

Chapter 134 Their surgeries were all successful

It was lunch time when the principal made the broadcast, and Feng Xi was having lunch in the cafeteria with her roommates.

When they heard the principal say that the school could build another library, everyone excitedly discussed going there in the future.

Nowadays, there are too many people in the school library. If you go early, you can still get a seat, but if you go late, you can only sit on the floor.

Although Feng Xi has not been to the library to study recently, it is a great thing that the school can build another large library.

Unexpectedly, Principal Wang mentioned her in the broadcast, praising her for her diligence and intelligence, and even mentioned her college entrance examination scores and final exam scores of the previous semester in the broadcast. He even strongly urged students to ask Feng Xi for advice on learning experience!!!

Feng Xi was a little embarrassed. She clearly felt that many people in the cafeteria were looking at her.

Feng Xi couldn't stay in this cafeteria anymore, so she planned to run away first.

Others in dormitory 201 didn't plan to eat either. Every time the students couldn't find Feng Xi, they would ask them about Feng Xi.

Someone asked, "Senior Feng Xi is amazing! Where can I find her?"

"She's at the door. She probably just finished her meal!"

"Senior Feng Xi, can I ask you how to study?"

"Classmate Feng Xi, may I ask..."

When Feng Xi and her roommates heard these words, they immediately ran back to the dormitory as fast as they could.

After Principal Wang finished speaking at the radio station, he still felt unsatisfied. How could he finish so quickly?

............

At the beginning of November, Sister Feng had already been admitted to the hospital to give birth.

Everyone was looking forward to the arrival of the new member.

Speaking of which, Sister Feng was pregnant at a good time. The country has been advocating family planning in recent years, and each family generally has only one child.

Couples who already had children received notices from the street office to go to the hospital for sterilization surgery.

At that time, sterilization surgery was not very mature, the surgical incision was large, and it was difficult to heal.

In this era, sterilization surgery was generally performed by women. Brother Feng felt sorry for his wife and decided to do the sterilization surgery himself.

Because Feng's father and mother had to go to work, Brother Feng usually accompanied Sister Feng in the hospital.

When it was the weekend, the task of taking care of Sister Feng was handed over to Feng Xi and Feng Wan.

As soon as the two sisters entered the ward, they found that in addition to Sister Feng, there were three other women in the ward.

Feng Xi handed lunch to Sister-in-law Feng and asked, "Sister-in-law, how do you feel today?"

Xia Qing touched her belly lovingly and said, "The child is very well behaved. He hasn't bothered me much these days. He is not like when I was pregnant with Xiaoyu and I was always nagging."

Feng Wan said sweetly, "I guess it should be a girl. She is as quiet and gentle as Sister-in-law!"

Xia Qing nodded, "I also hope it's a girl. It would be nice if she is as well-behaved as Xixi and Wanwan in the future."

Feng Xi looked at the other children in the same ward. The three women seemed to be in great pain, and asked curiously: "Sister-in-law, what happened to them?"

"Many people have come to the hospital for sterilization surgery in the past few days, and the ward is almost full. They are estimated to have to stay in the hospital for more than half a month for observation."

Feng Xi was a little confused and asked: "Is there something wrong with the surgery?"

Feng Xi was a little surprised. She had read a document before that people who had sterilization surgery could walk back to the ward by themselves, so it shouldn't be so painful, right?

Coincidentally, at this time, someone came into the ward.

"Their operations were very successful, and there were no problems."