80

Chapter 80 Hey, Tian Erzhuang is cheated

"Hey, what happened? Why is my Erzhu staying with Tang Zhiqing and falling into the water together?"

Feng Xi looked at Xu Pozi and the dozen aunts who were walking in front of her speechlessly, and said, "Maybe Xu Pozi's eyesight is not good. There are more than two people who fell into the water."

Xu Pozi looked at Xu Erzhu in confusion. Why is this little Feng Zhiqing also there?

Xu Erzhu didn't know either. He was still confused. When he got to the shore, he realized that the person he was holding was He Hua. Seeing so many people coming, he quickly took a step back and distanced himself from He Hua.

Xu Pozi saw her son's reaction and felt that the development of things did not seem to be what she planned. Where did this little Feng Zhiqing come from? But the problem shouldn't be big, she can still handle this situation.

Xu Pozi didn't respond to Feng Xi's words, and said to the old sisters she brought with her: "You tell me, this man and woman will definitely hug each other after swimming out of the water. My Erzhu is not the kind of irresponsible person. Okay, I will go to propose marriage tomorrow."

Tian Pozi also followed suit and said: "Then we must propose marriage. They are hugging each other, how can they not get married? Isn't this corrupting the social atmosphere?"

The remaining aunts also murmured. Although they didn't know what happened specifically, they did see that Feng Xi and the other four's clothes were wet.

He Hua is married, Feng Xi has Xu Hai as her partner, and the remaining two people, the man is unmarried and the woman is unmarried, this is...

And if today's incident gets out, the man is fine, the impact is not too big. But the woman is not good, it is estimated that it will be difficult for her to get married in the future, so some aunts think that Xu Pozi's idea of ​​marriage is good.

Aunt Guihua was also present, she always felt that there was something wrong, there were four people who fell into the water. It's good that she likes gossip, but she also has to improve her impression in front of Xiao Feng and Tang. Seeing that Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing seemed very angry, she said, "I think this matter is not that simple. Does Xiao Feng Zhiqing have anything to say?"

Feng Xi nodded seriously, gave Tang Qingqing a calm look, and said, "A man and a woman hugging each other does have a great impact on social atmosphere. If Xu Pozi wants to propose marriage, I also support it."

When Xu Pozi heard what Feng Xi said, she said excitedly, "Then I will propose marriage tomorrow, no, it's better to do it today. I will go to Tang Zhiqing's house to propose marriage."

I didn't expect it, it turned out to be so smooth. She was afraid that something would change if the proposal was delayed until tomorrow, so she thought about getting it done today.

"Mrs. Xu must have been wrong. The person Xu Erzhu was holding in the water was He Hua, how could it be Qingqing? If you want to propose marriage, you should go to He Hua, oh, no, you should go to discuss it with Mrs. Tian."

"That's right, I was rescued by Xixi, why do you want to propose marriage to me, you are out of your mind!"

When the aunts heard what Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing said, they were all stunned. They thought that the person Xu Erzhu rescued was Tang Qingqing. They didn't have time to think about other things, so they started to grumble again.

It's okay if the man is unmarried and the woman is unmarried, but He Hua is a married woman, is she cheating? This is a big deal!

Aunt Guihua said the most exciting thing: "Hey, Tian Erzhuang got cheated on, his wife is with Xu Erzhu. I was wondering why Granny Xu didn't ask anything and was so anxious to go to Tang Zhiqing's house to propose marriage. It seems like there's something fishy going on."