143

Chapter 143 A new generation of radios

Six people walked onto the stage, and after they stood in position, the lights instantly shone on the six people on the stage.

"Wow! This dress is so beautiful!"

"Wow! They are so beautiful!!!"

"Come on, Class 1 of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology!"

There was a burst of exclamations from the audience, and everyone started talking about it.

The leaders and judges' eyes lit up, and they all looked at the students performing on the stage seriously.

Chen Baishi said excitedly: "Brother Hai, your girlfriends are so amazing, what kind of dress is this, it looks beautiful, and it glows!"

At this time, Xu Hai was staring at the figure in the second row on the stage, and a touch of surprise flashed across his smiling eyes. This is his little girlfriend!

The music started, and the six people on the stage danced gracefully, and their dance costumes also moved with it.

The beads and sequins reflected colorful light under the light, and the feathers on the dance costumes floated with everyone's dance movements. The stage was as beautiful as a painting.

The music stopped, and everyone made the final move and froze for a few seconds.

There was warm applause and cheers from the audience.

Feng Xi and the other six returned to the backstage after the curtain call, and they all hugged each other excitedly. They didn't make any mistakes!

Soon, it was time for the awards ceremony.

Everyone listened nervously as the host read out the list of winners.

Zhu Zhu's solo program won the third prize, which was a very good result. Everyone was happy for Zhu Zhu.

"The first prize was the self-created group dance performance of Zhu Zhu, Feng Xi, Tang Qingqing, Li Li, Tian Caicai and Wu Ping from the first class of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology!"

Everyone looked up at the host in surprise. They actually won the first prize! ! !

The six people took their certificates and a notebook prize. This was the first collective award they got from the 201 dormitory, which was very memorable.

The New Year's Eve party ended, and the students walked out of the auditorium one by one.

As soon as Feng Xi walked out of the auditorium, she saw Xu Hai coming over with a big bouquet of roses.

The classmates around were all cheering. It turned out that this was Feng Xi's boyfriend at Beijing University!

Feng Xi's little face was flushed, and she happily took the rose.

"Tonight's performance was great!" But you're even better looking!

Feng Xi said sweetly, "Thank you!"

"Xixi, I have to go back. The school has a curfew. You should have a good rest tonight."

"Yeah, you too. Be careful on the road."

Feng Xi said goodbye to Xu Hai and followed her roommates back to the dormitory.

Li Li looked at the rose with starry eyes: "It's so beautiful. I'm so jealous!"

Wu Ping patted Li Li's shoulder and said, "Don't be jealous. When you meet your Mr. Right in the future, he will also give you a bouquet of flowers."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."