19

Chapter 19 Seducing Tang Qingqing

Tang Qingqing looked at Feng Xi's smiling face and felt that he was either a thief or a thief.

"Ahem, just want to ask, what do you think of the knowledge point?"

Tang Qingqing thought about it and said seriously: "Not very good. Not good in any way."

"That's right, I think so too. There are many conflicts when there are so many people living together." Feng Xi seduced.

"Indeed, especially Wang Xiaomei, who has a stern face every day, as if someone owes her money. I don't know where she gets such a bad temper from. I'm not used to her."

Feng Xi continued to seduce: "That's right, and it seems inconvenient with so many people."

"That's right, I tell you, I feel wronged in my room. I want to go to bed early, but they don't want to go to bed so early, and they have to chat before going to bed. I want to get up later, but they get up so early and wake me up every day. I'm almost mad at them."

Feng Xi tempted again: "Do you want to live in a room by yourself?"

Tang Qingqing looked at Feng Xi seriously and said: "Of course I do, who doesn't want to live in a room by themselves. What? Do you have a way?"

Feng Xi looked at Tang Qingqing looking at him eagerly, and said confidently: "Of course there is."

Tang Qingqing listened Later, he said excitedly: "What can we do?"

Feng Xi smiled mysteriously, pointed to the backyard of the youth settlement, and said: "There."

"Our youth settlement was originally the house of an old landlord. After the old landlord died, the house became idle. Because no one lived there for a long time, one night after a heavy rain, the backyard of the house collapsed, and the villagers did not take care of the house. It was not until the youth settlement came that the front yard of the house was converted into a It has become a place for educated youth. But I heard from the ladies in the village that the village chief brought some people to repair the backyard of this house last year. However, some parts of the backyard collapsed severely, so only four houses were repaired. "

"I went there before, and those four houses are quite good. The village chief told everyone last year that whoever wants those four rooms must buy them with money."

"You mean you want to buy the house?" Tang Qingqing asked.

"Yeah, I have this plan, and those four houses look big. With a little renovation, they can be turned into a house with a yard. And the price is reasonable, 40 yuan per room."

Tang Qingqing was a little tempted and asked, "So what are your plans now?"

Feng Xi smiled and waved the cigarettes and fruit candies in his hand, saying, "I plan to take these to the village chief to ask."

Tang Qingqing saw that Feng Xi's gifts were ready, which showed that Feng Xi had planned it long ago. And she was also very tempted. She really didn't like living with others. It was inconvenient everywhere. So she quickly said, "Wait for me, I'll go with you."

Feng Xi had laid so much in front of him, waiting for this sentence, and said with a smile, "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Tang Qingqing went back to her room and took a pound of fruit candy. She didn't have cigarettes, so she took a pound of peach cakes. Then she followed Feng Xi to the village chief's house.

............

At this time, Xu Hai was beating his silly brother at home. He suddenly saw the little girl appear at the door. He thought that the little girl had something wrong, so he ignored his silly brother and ran to the door and asked, "Little Feng Zhiqing, what are you doing here?"

When Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing first came, they saw the two brothers fighting. No, it should be said that Xu Hai was beating Xu Yang unilaterally. They thought that something happened between the two brothers, so they thought about coming back later.

"Uh, hello, Comrade Xu, we are here to see the village chief. If you have anything to do, we will come back later."

When Xu Hai heard this, he knew that the little girl had misunderstood, and hurriedly said, "We have nothing to do, we are just playing around. You guys come in and sit for a while, my dad will be back soon, and it will be dark if we come back again."

Feng Xi thought, is this still a joke? Didn't she see that Xu Yang's face was bruised and swollen. But if he said it was okay, then it was okay. Feng Xi thought about it, and it was indeed troublesome to come and go, so she said, "Well, okay."

When Tang Qingqing saw Feng Xi go in, she followed in. Anyway, Feng Xi was smart, and she would not be wrong if she followed her.