108

Chapter 108 Answer this question

"Student Feng Xi, please come to the stage."

When the whole class heard what Director Guan said, they all looked at Feng Xi. They remembered this girl, she was very pretty and cute, but they didn't expect her to be so good at studying! She scored 395 points in the college entrance examination!

Tang Qingqing saw Feng Xi was called, and looked at Feng Xi helplessly. She had no choice.

What could Feng Xi do? Of course, she walked up to the podium with a smile.

This was just a small scene, so she couldn't panic.

Director Guan looked at Feng Xi with satisfaction and said to Feng Xi: "What position do you want to run for, Feng Xi?"

Feng Xi smiled at Director Guan and said in a pretentious manner: "Director Guan, I am young, I am afraid I can't..."

Seeing this, Director Guan put his arm around Feng Xi's shoulders and interrupted: "Well, I understand. Feng Xi's college entrance examination results are very good, but you must not be proud. I believe you will be a very responsible study committee member. Okay, go down and sit down."

Director Guan originally wanted Feng Xi to be the class monitor, but seeing that Feng Xi was not very happy, she decided to make him a study committee member. She took great pains to get this child from the Department of Clinical Medicine, so she must train him well.

Seeing what the director said, Feng Xi thought that being a study committee member was not a big deal, after all, she still had the class monitor.

After thinking it through, she replied with a smile on her face: "Hey, thank you, director, I will do my job seriously."

Back to the seat, Tang Qingqing patted Feng Xi on the shoulder and comforted her: "You can't avoid what is coming."

"It's okay, it's just a study committee member, what's so difficult about it. Believe me, it won't be a lot of things."

Tang Qingqing was a little unconvinced: "That's hard to say."

Feng Xi: ............

Director Guan weighed it in his heart and said: "I have already selected the class committee members. Feng Xi is the study committee member, Bai Meng is the class monitor, and Wu Ping is the class monitor. Just be the deputy monitor, the entertainment committee member is Zhu Zhu, and the discipline committee member is Chen Hao..."

"Students who become class committee members should do their best to do their own jobs. Students who don't become class committee members should not be discouraged. What you need to do is to study professional knowledge seriously and strive to graduate with excellent grades."

"Today's class meeting ends here. Class committee members, take a few students with me to get the books to be studied this semester. Other students will wait in the classroom. After getting the books, let's disperse. Classes will officially start tomorrow."

Li Li failed to become the discipline committee member. Other dormitory members in 201 comforted Li Li together. However, Li Li was not very sad. She was used to being carefree. She was just a little disappointed. In the end, she took the initiative to follow Feng Xi and others to move books.

When Feng Xi and her group arrived at the place to get the books, there were many people there and it was very chaotic.

It took a long time before it was the turn of the first class of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Bai Meng organized everyone to move the books in an orderly manner and not to tear the books.

Feng Xi looked at the pile of books in front of him and tried to lift them up.