67

Chapter 67 New Year

After finishing breakfast today, Xu Hai went to Feng Xi's house. Seeing that the door of the little elephant's house was locked, he realized that he must have stayed at the educated youth camp last night and then slept there.

After waiting for a while, Xu Hai saw his little elephant shivering like an old lady and walking over with his hands behind his back.

When Feng Xi saw Xu Hai, his eyes lit up and he changed his previous slow pace and ran over quickly.

"Happy New Year!"

Xu Hai pinched Feng Xi's cheek and said, "Well, Happy New Year! It's cold outside, let's go inside and talk."

Feng Xi took out the key to open the door, and the two went into the house together.

After Feng Xi entered the house, she took out two blue scarves that she had woven before, and gave the larger one to Xu Hai, saying, "Happy New Year! This is my New Year gift for you. One for you and one for me. It's the same style. How about you try it on?"

Xu Hai saw that the little girl had woven a scarf for him, so he quickly took it and put it on his neck, and then put the remaining scarf on Feng Xi's neck.

"Well, my little girl has good craftsmanship. I will be blessed in the future!"

Feng Xi said proudly, "Of course!"

Xu Hai thought of something and took out a cloth bag from his pocket. In the cloth bag, there lay a ruby ​​that blinded Feng Xi's eyes.

"I found this stone on the black market. I thought it was beautiful, so I bought it for you. How about it? Do you like it?"

Feng Xi took the red heart-shaped gemstone, which was bigger than a pigeon egg, with trembling hands and said, "Is this a stone? Isn't this a ruby? You keep such a valuable thing yourself. I don't want it."

Hearing this, Xu Hai hurriedly stopped Feng Xi's action and hugged Feng Xi and said, "This thing was valuable in the past, but now it is just a medium-sized thing. I didn't spend any money on this useless stone. Besides, you are my love, so I should give you a gift. Let alone this stone, I will give you my whole person, okay?"

Feng Xi buried her head in Xu Hai's chest and said, "Xu Hai, thank you."

"Hey, what are you thanking me for? You worked so hard to knit a scarf for me, and I didn't even say thank you to you."

The two hugged for a while, and Feng Xi took out some melon seeds and snacks, and chatted with Xu Hai while eating.

Xu Hai looked at his little Xiang eating peach cakes and said, "If you like peach cakes, I'll buy them for you next time I go to town. Maybe I can buy other delicious food on the black market."

"It's okay. I can buy them myself." After all, she will often go to town to sell food in the name of buying snacks.

"You can buy them yourself, but remember not to buy them on the black market. Those people are specifically designed to deceive girls like you."

Feng Xi nodded in agreement and said, "Well, don't worry, I know."

I thought that this is the case, so she usually doesn't go to the black market.

Xu Hai felt relieved when he saw that the little Xiang listened to him, and then he talked to the little Xiang about other things.

In the next few days, Feng Xi went to Wang Fulai's house several times and resold a lot of things. However, she did not resell clothes and watches, because she estimated that people would not buy clothes now, and the watches at Monkey Brother's place were not sold out. At this time, everyone was visiting relatives, so she took a lot of fruits and meat.

Feng Xi and Wang Fulai and Monkey Brother's cooperation was quite smooth, so Feng Xi left a lot of goods for Wang Fulai to arrange himself and planned to go back to the village.

Time passed day by day...

Feng Xi has finished all the exercise books these days, and Xu Hai didn't know what he was busy with these days, and he didn't come to see her.

More importantly, the village will have to go to the fields to work again soon.

When she thought about going to work, Feng Xi felt that it was time for her to go to the team leader. She heard that spring ploughing was quite hard. And she might not be assigned to the same group with Xu Li. Her future was bleak~

So Feng Xi decisively went out with a cigarette and some snacks. When she passed by Tang Qingqing's house, she thought that Tang Qingqing might need some too, so she knocked on the door.