106

Chapter 106 Dormitory 201

What a coincidence...

Tang Qingqing and Zhu Zhu both put their schoolbags in the only bunk in Dormitory 201, as if they could start a fight at any time.

The other two people in the dormitory looked at each other, a little at a loss.

Tang Qingqing rolled her eyes and said, "Can you please explain it to me? I got this bunk first."

Zhu Zhu snorted and said, "I don't care, I want it here."

Tang Qingqing was not used to her, so she sat down in the bunk and pushed Zhu Zhu's schoolbag out.

Zhu Zhu was also unwilling to give in, so she also sat down in the bunk and squeezed with Tang Qingqing.

Feng Xi chuckled, walked in front of the two, looked at Zhu Zhu with interest, and said, "Well, the upper bunk of this bed is mine."

Tang Qingqing was surprised to see Feng Xi and her in the same dormitory. While Zhu Zhu was staring at Feng Xi in a daze, she pushed Zhu Zhu off the bed with a little effort: "This bunk is mine now."

Zhu Zhu was a little confused when she was suddenly pushed off the bed. Then she said, "I don't want to sleep on the upper bunk with her. Just consider this bunk as something I gave to you."

Then she angrily took her luggage to the bunk next door, looked at Feng Xi again, and went to the upper bunk a little further away.

Tang Qingqing looked at Zhu Zhu with disdain: "What do you mean by 'give it to me'? It was obviously me who got it first!"

Tang Qingqing was too lazy to continue to argue with Zhu Zhu. Nothing good happened to her when she met this person.

"Xixi, we are actually assigned to the same dormitory! I thought you were living with someone from the Department of Clinical Medicine!"

"Hehe, not only are we in the same dormitory, we can also take classes together in the future. I was transferred to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology."

Tang Qingqing took Feng Xi and said a little worriedly: "Why were you transferred? Weren't you admitted to the Department of Clinical Medicine?"

Feng Xi calmly patted Tang Qingqing's hand and whispered: "Today your grandmother and the head of the Department of Clinical Medicine called me to the office. "I'm going to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and your grandmother said she hopes I can go to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and she also said she can get me double the university subsidy. I thought about it and felt it was okay, and you are also in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and we can take classes together in the future."

Tang Qingqing said in surprise: "Really? That's great, I finally have a companion!"

"Well, let's pack our luggage now, we still have classes tonight."

"Okay."

It was almost time for lunch, and the last girl in dormitory 201 finally arrived.

"Hello everyone, you are here so early. My home is in Dong Province, and I rushed here as soon as I got off the train. I didn't expect that I was the last one to arrive in our dormitory. Let me introduce myself first, my name is Li Li, and I am 22 years old this year."

After hearing what Li Li said, the other people in the dormitory also introduced themselves one by one.

The first person to arrive was Wu Ping, who arrived a day earlier and lives in Hebei Province. She was a teacher before going to college, married, and is 27 years old this year. She has two children, one five years old and one three years old. Because she is the oldest in the dormitory and she is mature and stable, everyone calls her the eldest sister.