92

Chapter 92 College Entrance Examination

On the day of the college entrance examination, the weather was very cold, but it could not chill the hearts of the candidates.

More than 5.7 million candidates, they had a warm heart, looking forward to this college entrance examination to allow them to enter the university and bring them a different life.

All the educated youth in the Red Tree Village Youth Point will definitely take the college entrance examination. He Hua has successfully divorced Tian Erzhuang some time ago. Feng Xi heard from Lin Tang that He Hua was studying hard after the divorce, and was determined to get into the university. His personality also became strange, no longer the submissive and obedient before, and he had many conflicts with Wang Xiaomei and Liu Zhaodi at the Youth Point.

As for what happened to Lincao later, Feng Xi didn't know, but she heard that they hadn't divorced yet, and they would take the college entrance examination.

Bai Feng and Xu Meimei were quite loving during this period. Don't ask Feng Xi how she knew it, it was just dog food.

Bai Feng was preparing for the college entrance examination, and Xu Meimei thought that he had to study so hard, so she wanted to cook something good for him. But Xu Meimei didn't understand these things, and her family couldn't explain them clearly.

Xu Meimei thought that Feng Xi was the only person in her village who was going to take the college entrance examination who was familiar with her, so she went to ask Feng Xi about this matter.

Feng Xi thought it was not a big deal, she had already reviewed the high school knowledge three times, and she was so idle these days that she was panicking.

After hearing what Xu Meimei said, she slightly modified the nutrition recipe for the college entrance examination that she had seen on the Internet and wrote it to Xu Meimei. Then she enthusiastically told Xu Meimei that studying should be combined with work and rest, reading every day will make you physically and mentally exhausted, and you should pay attention to going out more often, etc.

As a result, Xu Meimei stayed at Feng Xi's place for a long time, and Bai Feng came over soon.

Then the two of them flirted openly in front of Feng Xi? Sloppy? What are you working hard? What is it great to have you...

Later, Feng Xi couldn't listen anymore, and once he closed the gate, his eyes and ears were finally clear.

Later, Xu Hai came over and made a loving dinner for Feng Xi, filling Feng Xi's just injured heart, so the two of them stayed together for a long time.

On the day of the college entrance examination, Feng Xi got up very early. Today was the college entrance examination, and there would definitely be a lot of people in the town. It was safer to go to the examination room in advance. It would be bad if he missed the exam.

After Feng Xi washed up, he sat at the dining table, opened the takeaway page, and clicked into a breakfast shop with a clear goal.

Decisively ordered two eggs, a fried dough stick and a cup of soy milk, which was a more traditional 100-point breakfast that Feng Xi had seen on the Internet before.

Regardless of whether he could get 100 points in the exam later, the sense of ceremony had to be done.

Anyway, Feng Xi is eating these breakfasts now, which gives her a lot of comfort. Maybe she can really get a perfect score.

Not long after, Xu Hai came over on a bicycle. Feng Xi didn't plan to ride a bicycle by herself, she just sat on the back seat of Xu Hai.

"Xixi, check if you have brought your admission ticket, and remember to bring more pens."