124

Chapter 124 Cooperation in opening a Western-style pastry shop

In the next two days, Feng Xi was either praised by the teacher or asked questions by classmates.

This is really a sweet burden!

Fortunately, Feng Xi could have a good rest for two days after school on Friday afternoon.

When Xu Hai came to pick Feng Xi up on Friday, Feng Xi sat on the back seat of the bicycle and told Xu Hai proudly that she was going to be in the newspaper again.

Xu Hai listened to Feng Xi's words, smiling, and said, "You are so amazing, but I will also be in the newspaper. This Wednesday afternoon, a reporter came to Beijing University for an interview. My roommate and I were interviewed."

Feng Xi's eyes widened immediately, tugged at Xu Hai's clothes, and said, "Really! Then we should be in the same newspaper, right?"

"Yes, it should be the same issue."

After Feng Xi got home, she waved goodbye to Xu Hai, and then skipped home.

At dinner in the evening, Feng Xi solemnly told her family at the dinner table that she was going to be in the newspaper.

For a moment, the Feng family was in a particularly excited state all night, and everyone pulled Feng Xi to talk about school matters.

Father Feng didn't ask anything, he just listened beside him, and happily ate an extra bowl of rice, his belly was bulging.

Hearing Feng Xi say that the newspaper would be published on Monday, he secretly thought that he must not forget it when the time comes.

The next morning, Feng Xi got up early to help Mother Feng make breakfast.

After the family finished breakfast, those who should go to work went to work, those who should go to the black market went to the black market, and those who should go out to play went out to play.

Feng Xi was the one who went out to play.

She first looked around in places with a lot of traffic and found that there were no stalls selling Western pastries.

After walking around, Feng Xi had a clue in her mind, so she planned to find Anya at her stall.

Anya was sitting bored at the place where she usually set up her stall. Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she said happily, "Little sister, you are finally here."

Feng Xi raised her eyebrows. Could it be that she was waiting for her?

"Hello, comrade, do you have something to talk to me about?"

Anya has been waiting for Feng Xi these days. She knows that Feng Xi is a student of Beijing Medical University, but she can't go to the university to find her directly. She thought that setting up a stall here should give her a chance to see Feng Xi again.

If she can't wait for Feng Xi this weekend, she can only go to Beijing Medical University to find him.

Feng Xi helped her so much last time, and she hasn't thanked him much yet.

Moreover, after she saw that her sister-in-law and her child were safe, she remembered that she hadn't closed her stall yet.

The cakes were gone, but there were still many tools on the cart. If they were confiscated or stolen, she would have to spend a lot of money and time to buy all the tools.

So, after she told her sister-in-law at the hospital, she ran to the stall without stopping.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her stall was still there.