44

Chapter 44 Continue to make money

When Feng Xi returned to the hospital, he went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy a pound of glutinous rice noodles. When he saw wool yarn, he bought three taels of black and three taels of red wool yarn. After paying the bill, he returned to the hospital.

Tang Qingqing saw Feng Xi going out early and coming back late today, and couldn't help saying: "Xixi, you are not righteous. While I can't leave, you go shopping everywhere and don't buy me anything to eat."

Feng Xi brought the glutinous rice sticks to Tang Qingqing's bed and said with a smile: "Hey, Qingqing, do you want to eat this?"

Tang Qingqing took a glutinous rice stick and put it in her mouth, saying: "Xixi is still good to me."

Wang Xiaomei saw that there was food, she also wanted to eat: "Feng Xi, I haven't eaten glutinous rice sticks for a long time, look at you..."

"You eat it, Sister Aihua will eat it?"

"Well, then thank Feng Xi." Feng Aihua said.

"You're welcome."

Feng Xi was eating glutinous rice noodles while knitting a scarf. She wanted to make scarves for everyone in the family during the days in the hospital.

The next morning, Feng Xi took 20 kilograms of rice and 20 kilograms of flour to Aunt Lin's house and was warmly received by Aunt Lin.

Feng Xi didn't stay long. She took 24 yuan and left. She didn't plan to come to Aunt Lin's place these days. After all, frequent visits would easily make people suspicious, and she was not very familiar with Aunt Lin. If Wang Fu came, she would not be afraid. She still trusted the child.

Feng Xi took 30 kilograms of rice, 30 kilograms of flour and a bucket of 10 kilograms of soybean oil to Wang's house. Feng Xi didn't take much because she was afraid that the child couldn't bear it.

Wang Fulai looked at so much food, his eyes sparkled, as if he saw not food but money.

After Feng Xi gave the food to Wang Fulai, she didn't care about it anymore. She trusted the child, and she also wanted to train Wang Fulai.

Wang Fulai was also very capable. Basically, he could sell all the food Feng Xi gave him when Feng Xi came for the second time.

In the next few days, Feng Xi occasionally gave some food to Wang Fulai, and she would also sell some if she had time. Usually, she would knit scarves in the hospital. She couldn't go out early and come back late every day, for fear of arousing suspicion from others.

After selling for more than ten days, the doctor told Feng Xi that she could be discharged from the hospital. Tang Qingqing would also be discharged in two days. They just needed to go home and recuperate for a while.

Feng Xi thought that she would go back with Tang Qingqing when the time came. It would only take a few days. Tomorrow, she would give more goods to Aunt Lin and Wang Fulai at one time. After all, she didn't know when she would come to the town next time.

Wang Xiaomei saw that Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were leaving, and even Feng Aihua wanted to go back to the educated youth point. She also wanted to go back. After all, it was very expensive to stay in the hospital. Not only did the food cost money, but the hospitalization fee was also not small. This time, she had basically spent all her money in the hospital. Wang Xiaomei tried to persuade the doctor in the hospital and promised to have a good rest after returning to the educated youth camp. The doctor had no choice but to let her go.

After breakfast the next day, Feng Xi planned to write a letter and send it home, and send back the scarves she knitted for her family. She told the Feng family that she was doing well and they didn't need to worry about her. They didn't need to send her money checks in the future because she still had a lot, and she didn't need so much money in the countryside. She also told Feng Wan to study hard and sent her high school books, exercise books, the Little Red Book, and dictionaries because she wanted to read them when she was free.

Although the reason was a bit far-fetched, Feng Xi said she was not panicking at all. After all, when the college entrance examination was resumed, her sister might think she was far-sighted.

Feng Xi also sent a letter to Uncle Feng, saying that he didn't need to worry about her. In addition, she also sent two scarves, one for Uncle Feng and one for Aunt Feng's wife.

After sending the letter at the post office, Feng Xi took 60 kilograms of rice, 30 kilograms of flour, and a bucket of 10 kilograms of soybean oil. After making a disguise, she sneaked to Aunt Lin's house.

Aunt Lin was a little bit unbelievable when she saw a bucket of oil today. She thought that this girl was really capable and she had to build a good relationship with this girl.

"Hey, niece, this oil is a good thing. I'm not saying it, every household needs it now. If you have this good stuff in the future, just give it to auntie, auntie can eat it."

Feng Xi smiled naively and said, "Auntie Lin, you said that this soybean oil is a good thing. I fought hard to get so much. I guess there will be no more in the future."

"That's true. You are lucky to get so much. By the way, how much is this soybean oil?"

"Soybean oil is 2.5 yuan per catty, no ticket required."

When Auntie Lin heard that soybean oil was 2.5 yuan per catty, she thought it was a bit expensive. The soybean oil in the supply and marketing cooperative is only 60 cents per pound, but this soybean oil is priceless, and you may not be able to buy it even if you have a ticket. It's okay if it's a little more expensive, she can accept this price, and she wants to buy two or three pounds.

"Well, okay, but niece, you have to give me a discount, auntie, I will come to buy it next time."

"Okay, auntie, you have a total of 82 yuan here. Let me make the decision, you only need to give me 80 yuan, no more."

When Auntie Lin heard that she was going to give her a discount of 2 yuan, she immediately gave the money to Feng Xi with a smile, and warmly invited Feng Xi to drink water and chat.

Feng Xi had something else to do, so she chatted with Aunt Lin for a while and then left. She still had to go to Wang Fulai's place.

This time, Feng Xi bought 100 kilograms of rice, 100 kilograms of flour, and two barrels of 10 kilograms of oil for Wang Fulai. She also bought a few meat buns and went to Wang Fulai's house for lunch.

"Fulai, I only have so much goods left. The next batch of goods is estimated to be in ten days. You can sell these goods yourself. Don't rush to give me the money. I will come to you next time. I believe in you."

Wang Fulai was very excited to see so much food for the first time. He had earned more than 30 yuan in the past ten days. But he was a little disappointed when he thought that the goods would only be available in ten days. He should be able to sell this batch of goods in four or five days. But he also knew that these goods were difficult to deal with, and he was already very happy to make money now.

"Well, I will definitely keep the money from selling grains, sister rest assured."

"Okay, sister believes you. Fulai, Fulin, wash your hands and eat."

"Hey."

"Hey, okay sister."

After Feng Xi finished lunch at Wang Fulai's house, she went back to the hospital.

Feng Xi has earned a total of 1,901.9 yuan in the town in the past ten days. It seems that it is not impossible for her to become a 10,000 yuan household before the college entrance examination.

However, in the corridor of the hospital, Feng Xi saw a group of people in a hurry, and also saw Village Chief Xu and Xu Hai. The two looked serious, as if something had happened.

Feng Xi thought about it and followed them.